Domain Empire

news Domain Aftermarket we will share a curated list of our public top sales including domain name and t

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovedomains

Established Member
Impact
just got this e-mail from GoDaddy

Hello There,

As part of our dedication to transparency within the Domain Aftermarket we will share a curated list of our public top sales including domain name and the corresponding price of the transaction, beginning in October.

We are excited for the additional visibility this will provide Domain Investors such as yourself.

If you would like to request a transaction to be excluded from publication, please contact your account manager at Premier Services, Afternic, or email [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Paul Nicks - I do have sales both through afternic and through godaddy premium listings and/or auctions. However, I have zero interest to have either of them disclosed. So, the questions: How fast should I act preparing the list of domains? Will send to my GD account manager. Also, any way to make this setting permanent? Thank you.

Edited: To save time preparing the data. Will GD report all sales by default, or sales in some range only (min., max., etc?)

Last edited:
•••
Transparency and curated in the same sentence? Is there not just going to be a database of all sales made through the marketplaces (excluding those who opt out)?

•••
Either party can email our team asking for exclusion

Any luck bringing back Uni sales reports?

Sorry, Paul, you posting here is the equivalent of a Halley's Comet appearance.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I just got the same email.
It was not mentioned in this thread, but email subject is:

Top 20 Public Monthly Domain Sales from GoDaddy

@Paul Nicks can you please clarify how one is supposed to know that his sale (or purchase) belongs to top 20, in order to potentitally exclude it before the list is live? Are we missing something here? WIll GD report ALL sales or not?

•••
I just got the same email.
It was not mentioned in this thread, but email subject is:

Top 20 Public Monthly Domain Sales from GoDaddy

@Paul Nicks can you please clarify how one is supposed to know that his sale (or purchase) belongs to top 20, in order to potentitally exclude it before the list is live? Are we missing something here? WIll GD report ALL sales or not?

Also, after all the "curating" will the list look like that:

undisclosed name $50,000 (or $xx,xxx)
some domain . tld $40,000
undisclosed name $30,000
another domain . tld $25,000

or rather:
some domain . tld $40,000
another domain . tld $25,000

I.e. will we even know that the top20 reported domains are actually in the top20 sales?

Last edited:
•••
Hmmm I never got this email.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back