domain Please appraise lowcarb.io

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitin shrivastava

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,
Recently I have purchased lowcarb.io and looking to sell it.I am new to domain flipping and would really appreciate good feedback on how much I can expect.Thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just because the .COM sold for $45,000 does not mean the .IO really has any value as far as resale goes.

Brad
 
0
•••
^ Hammer. Head. Nail.
 
0
•••
Really a newbie attempt to make some quick cash
 
0
•••
.io is good for only short and catchy startups related domain names.

I would grace delete.
 
0
•••
reg fee.
 
0
•••
Got an idea.Thanks everyone.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back