Dynadot

Does your site make money with AdSense?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello there,

I am currently looking to buy sites that are making any money with Google Adsense. Looking for small to medium size sites, just about any content is alright with me.
Must have traffic and at least make $5/day.

If you have a site that makes money on Adsense, PM me and lets talk!

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what are you looking to spend?

•••
•••
LoL, somebody want to teach me how to get my sites to make $5/day? I make like... .03 a day lol

•••
:D It is really easy to get at least $1 per day from google adsense. I earned $190 from it in 3 months. And the site I put it on got only 50 unique visitors per day. As far as I can see, earning money from google adsense is an easy task for me. Just need to learn how to get visitors. Search engine submission, advertisements, link exchanges, etc. Oh, and P.M. me if you're interested CoryL or x3knet. I can make you a site that gets at least 200 unique visitors per day and earns money from google adsense. Lol, I never got the money I earned from google adsense because it was my friends code I put in because my parents don't trust any site with my social security # info, so I wasn't allowed to register a google adsense account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back