IT.COM

Does We Still Needs Archive.org?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bRionZ

ManagedVM.comEstablished Member
Impact
Archive.org is an important thing for us (as Domainer),
I think we should help them by donating some of the money we have. They do not ask for much, but they help a lot to us. This time I do not have money, so this is all I can do. This is not a promotion of donations that are forced, but I can only help in this way. Please think, what if we had no website, is there any other alternative ?. Although there has been a new replacement for, you don't forget the first. If you want to help, you just need to visit the website, where they are raising funds.
Here I am just a person who felt indebted to them.
With all due respect, I am saying gratitude to all over domainers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some domainers are obsessed with it to the point that they use it all too often to come across as 007. Look at some members here who spend their time monitoring other people's domains (you'll find them posting about it), and have spent years doing this, that today they are "expert" stalkers, but not good domainers at all. These type of domainers use way too many resources on these sites, and they should probably be charged, because they are using the resources for ill-intentioned purposes.

I don't think this applies to the majority- for example, it's good for knowing the history of the domain before a purchase, but I think the service is abused by a few who use it for a slew of negative reasons.

•••
•••
•••
@NPer I want my grandson to find my website histories there. I think that is one of the positive points.

Thank you for the reminder @bRionZ
You're welcome @usernamex .
I hope our grandsons finds our site histories too, but it should not find this thread of course. :xf.cry:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back