Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Does this look okay?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

brittanyblair

Established Member
Impact
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes, it looks awesome, but i dont like how the page styles change.
 
0
•••
I like it, sober and relaxing.

I'm a bit agree with sublimind - at a first sight, the style switch is a little confusing.

However, it's a nice layout IMO :)
 
0
•••
I know im switching all the sub pages to the same as the first page. Thanks a bunch :)
 
0
•••
It looks very good but I have a few small comments. I would add a little more space between copy write and main part of layout, also I don't really think flash is necessary for the top part of it but if you keep it center "Folio" its a bit to the left.
 
0
•••
Design is good but links are not working properly in safari. and the major flaw - it is not search engine optimised site.

If you want to optimise this site for search engines, you can contact me

Regards
Mantra
 
0
•••
Hi everyone,

Ok i took the flash off because there really was no point. It loads much faster and it should work in "safari" now. And I put a bit more space in between copyright and the layout. Take a look...
 
0
•••
Interesting I like
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back