Dynadot

domain Does these names make sense? - Divorce.fitness

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

medomain

Established Member
Impact
Divorce.fitness ...... Am not sure

I like this 4 names a lot, but.............?

SeniorHealthcare.agency
HomeHealthAide.agency
ElderHealthcare.agency
Brazilian Butt Lift surgery (BBL.surgery)

Please, your thoughts. Do they make sense?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry but most of these are not good combinations. I've provided some feedback on each one.

Divorce.Fitness - I don't see any correlation between these two words.
SeniorHealthcare.agency - "Agency" is not the right classification of this service. Register these same words in .com or .org and you have a decent domain.
HomeHealthAide.agency - Again, "agency" is not the right classification.
ElderHealthcare.agency - "Elder" is not really a term used in the medical field. The word "senior" like in your first domain is good. To get really accurate "geriatric" would be the best medical term. And the agency thing again.
Brazilian Butt Lift surgery (BBL.surgery) - I didn't even realize this was a thing until I Googled "BBL Surgery" and was pleasantly surprised by the results :xf.wink: You might actually have something of value with this one, probably the best one out of the group.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry but most of these are not good combinations. I've provided some feedback on each one.

Divorce.Fitness - I don't see any correlation between these two words.
SeniorHealthcare.agency - "Agency" is not the right classification of this service. Register these same words in .com or .org and you have a decent domain.
HomeHealthAide.agency - Again, "agency" is not the right classification.
ElderHealthcare.agency - "Elder" is not really a term used in the medical field. The word "senior" like in your first domain is good. To get really accurate "geriatric" would be the best medical term. And the agency thing again.
Brazilian Butt Lift surgery (BBL.surgery) - I didn't even realize this was a thing until I Googled "BBL Surgery" and was pleasantly surprised by the results :xf.wink: You might actually have something of value with this one, probably the best one out of the group.

Hope this helps.
Thank you, Rothex. i like how you analyzed each one. I have actually worked in a senior healthcare and a home health care agencies in my early days. Those agencies exist just wasn't sure of the extensions.

Thank you

•••
You definitely want to be careful with anything longer than 1 word or VERY used 2-word single term domains when it comes to ngTLD's. There are usually just too niche to ever have a good chance of selling.

SeniorHealth.Agency is an example of what I would consider boarderline. Add yet another word and it becomes below the acceptable risk/reward line for me personally.

It often very much depends on the niche .. look around google to see if there are many end-users actually using ".agency" for actual similar businesses.

Good luck with the domains all the same! :)

•••
You definitely want to be careful with anything longer than 1 word or VERY used 2-word single term domains when it comes to ngTLD's. There are usually just too niche to ever have a good chance of selling.
Yeah, you right. 3 words are not ideal in this case. I will not be renewing them.

Thanks for your input.

•••

SeniorHealth.Agency is an example of what I would consider boarderline. Add yet another word and it becomes below the acceptable risk/reward line for me personally.

It often very much depends on the niche .. look around google to see if there are many end-users actually using ".agency" for actual similar businesses.

Good luck with the domains all the same! :)
I agree 100% with this. If you want to develop those for your purposes, then it is all fine :) But if you want to resell for profit, probabilities will not be in your favour, imo.

•••
You guys talk too much. These names are trash. Move on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back