Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Does Name.com take transfer fee ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bluearrow

VIP Member
Impact
124
I have Domain at name.com which i want to transfer to another registrar , do they take a fee if we transfer a domain somewhere else ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I dont think so, Im almost sure I've transferred domains away from them in the past, but, as always, read the fine print.
 
0
•••
I couldn't find anything about it except that a Domain cant be transferred to another registrar within 60 days of purchase.

name.com is a registrar or a reseller ?
 
0
•••
name.com is a registrar
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back