Dynadot

Does Dropcatch has customer support?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

70ym

Established Member
Impact
I placed some discount club backorders in these two days but they does not work.
I have sent email to support but no respond.
Anyone knows where is the problem?
QQ截图20170728084233.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It happens a lot with me as well.. I'm not sure why exactly this happens. Btw, this is not restricted to Discount BOs only but also on regular BOs. It usually goes away after a few days. But yes, you might miss out on an BO due to this glitch

•••
It happens a lot with me as well.. I'm not sure why exactly this happens. Btw, this is not restricted to Discount BOs only but also on regular BOs. It usually goes away after a few days. But yes, you might miss out on an BO due to this glitch
The problem only occurs in these two days.
It works well before.
What is different is that I verified my account on 7-25

•••
The problem only occurs in these two days.
It works well before.
What is different is that I verified my account on 7-25
I don't think verification has anything to do with it. I verified my account last year but I've seen this issue multiple times over the past few months (~4-5 months). Long after my account was verified

•••
I placed some discount club backorders in these two days but they does not work.
I have sent email to support but no respond.
Anyone knows where is the problem?
Show attachment 65462
DropCatch does offer customer support during normal business hours. If you would like to send us a direct message I would happily provide an email and phone number where you may reach us in the event you need our assistance.

As for the issue you experienced, you should have seen resolution to this already! If you would like further information on why it happened let us know through direct message and I am happy to provide account level assistance!

•••

If there is something occurring within your account that is occasionally preventing you from placing a successful backorder on a domain name please contact us prior to the cut off so we can investigate the issue. We do not want you to miss out on any domains and we are happy to review your account to provide additional assistance!

•••
If there is something occurring within your account that is occasionally preventing you from placing a successful backorder on a domain name please contact us prior to the cut off so we can investigate the issue. We do not want you to miss out on any domains and we are happy to review your account to provide additional assistance!

It does not prevent me from attempting to place a backorder. And nor can I identify this ahead of the drop date/time for that domain. I can only identify this after the fact that the backorder was not placed correctly as DC is still waiting for the domain to delete _after_ the deletion date. This happens randomly and for some domains. I don't know what causes it or how to predict it.

•••
It does not prevent me from attempting to place a backorder. And nor can I identify this ahead of the drop date/time for that domain. I can only identify this after the fact that the backorder was not placed correctly as DC is still waiting for the domain to delete _after_ the deletion date. This happens randomly and for some domains. I don't know what causes it or how to predict it.
Thanks for letting us know. If you do see an instance of this, and the domain name is remaining in your account after the drop date just let us know and we can get that taken care of. In the meantime we will review what may be causing your history to not update automatically, and quickly! We appreciate you letting us know!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back