0.0%

• 4 votes
  • Ended 10 years ago
  • Final results

Kazi Jakaria

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
Do you have any problem with godaddy. They just scam original earning more than 14k for 2 month. Their support worst then any company. Godaddy park domain and reseller ppc revenue both are scam. Do you believe its scam or not? please comment here. if any solution. when payment date they never paid. just show you click fraud reason. But No click fraud. Just Large amount don't want to paid. even account active and fine.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But again, if a ban is to occur, it must occur as close to a payout period as possible with the most amount of money accrued. I am looking for exactly this one.

•••
if someone wants to ruin a Google AdSense publishers account, all you would have to do is go to their website, and start click-bombing their Google Ads over and over again, it will lead the servers to detect invalid clicks and poof, they get banned. The publisher would be completely innocent and unaware of the occurrence but be blamed for it anyways.
oh no. If I see it I never used my those quality sites for adsense feed atleast.

•••
•••
Aye man, click fraud is sooo 5 years ago... Not going to work nowadays.... If you are making a legit 14k in 2 months, I can guarantee you no network would ban you... They would be begging you to stay...

•••
Aye man, click fraud is sooo 5 years ago... Not going to work nowadays.... If you are making a legit 14k in 2 months, I can guarantee you no network would ban you... They would be begging you to stay...
Did you read that link what I share you. I told you no click fraud link. Its very simple logic I believe so. If google adsense put in facebook. I believe 50% ctr rate. In this case those all are direct traffic. and Facebook will not ban. But if you have a good traffic site with excellent click through rate. Your site will ban. If you see those history I believe you got the answer. google never pay big amount.

•••
Whatever you say dude.... So what were some of the domains making all this dough? Name one...

•••
•••
if someone wants to ruin a Google AdSense publishers account, all you would have to do is go to their website, and start click-bombing their Google Ads over and over again, it will lead the servers to detect invalid clicks and poof, they get banned. The publisher would be completely innocent and unaware of the occurrence but be blamed for it anyways.
oh no. If I see it I never used my those quality sites for adsense feed atleast.

In this case Google would not ban the publisher, but would filter the clicks. Google has technology in place to detect invalid clicks. In this case, Google would most likely detect the first click as valid, but repetitious clicks from the same originator would be blocked to help protect those who pay for advertising. You need to realize that Google is not paying for the clicks. The advertisers are. Google is just taking a commission from what the advertisers pay. If I was paying for ads and some idiot kept clicking on my links to boost their profit, I wouldn't be doing business with Google anymore. Advertisers trust Google to filter out fraudulent clicks and to be protected. You act like the parking companies are trying to scam those who make money off clicks but in reality, they are only trying to protect those who advertise with them because advertisers will stop utilizing their services if no protection is provided. Also marking clicks as fraudulent would not only mean you don't get paid for it, but the parking company won't be paid their commission either because the money for those clicks get refunded back to the advertiser. It is the job of the parking company to provide quality clicks for their advertisers. No advertisers means no money for anyone.

•••
Kazi the squirrel is the next .com I'm buying. =)~

•••
•••
@Kazi Jakaria

i was really writing on a longer answer for you after i finally realized live is just too short to teach you the very first basics in domain parking or why a site is generating some advertising income and why not!

but if you really think that a garbage estimation calculator like worthofweb.com gives you an accurate number of what a site is worth – or how much it generates with advertising, i really just waste my time!

this bullshit (!!!!!!!) website is just using mostly the alexa rank and but that number into a insane calculation to present a worthless result. try secureserver.net and you may learn for the very first time something.

i'm sorry for being rude, but you was asking for help or experience and after every single posting from well known members, working in the industry since ages, you still think you know it better.

…. so, enough time spent on you

•••
@Kazi Jakaria

i was really writing on a longer answer for you after i finally realized live is just too short to teach you the very first basics in domain parking or why a site is generating some advertising income and why not!

but if you really think that a garbage estimation calculator like worthofweb.com gives you an accurate number of what a site is worth – or how much it generates with advertising, i really just waste my time!

this bullshit (!!!!!!!) website is just using mostly the alexa rank and but that number into a insane calculation to present a worthless result. try secureserver.net and you may learn for the very first time something.

i'm sorry for being rude, but you was asking for help or experience and after every single posting from well known members, working in the industry since ages, you still think you know it better.

What the heck are you talking about? :-/

•••
•••
•••
Hello Friend, Share you recent story about google adsense or google feed whatever you way.
I believe what I see you never seen in your life. Did you see anything like that someone serious cheating google even not a google employee But earn more than 41$ . each month earning 7-8k . so with a year did a excellent income not only that he is a premium member as well. Its mean google protect that person if any invalid activity. We learn something new after view their account.

•••
Hello Friend, Share you recent story about google adsense or google feed whatever you way.
I believe what I see you never seen in your life. Did you see anything like that someone serious cheating google even not a google employee But earn more than 41$ . each month earning 7-8k . so with a year did a excellent income not only that he is a premium member as well. Its mean google protect that person if any invalid activity. We learn something new after view their account.

You've obviously ingested a little too much hashish with your adsense dreams man. You're getting caught up in your Google feelings having to defend yourself every posting man. How about you prove or move on.

•••
powerrangers.gif

•••
So You may surprise everything right. How I get paid again from all those account which they called ban more than 100 times? Just only 3 month My all higher payment vanish. But right now got 25+36$ from same 2 account. Thanks

•••
You've obviously ingested a little too much hashish with your adsense dreams man. You're getting caught up in your Google feelings having to defend yourself every posting man. How about you prove or move on.
You have wrong idea no dream its real. I have some sites with more than 20-30k traffic a day. So I will love to get million from that sites. Takes time but it will. right now my big problem. Difficult to maintain that site. All hosting company going to crash if its running for few days. automatically suspend that site due to high load issue. If I can maintain that site. Its not impossible to earn more than your thought as scam.

•••
•••
@Kazi Jakaria

You all don't know some great secret what I see live. whole community will surprise about it.

•••
Yes they thats why I got invitation and again get paid from thousand times ban account. Just lose my 14k which domain are serious traffic sites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back