NameSilo

Does anyone know what "rosflag" means? It's #2 on my keyword program.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all-
I've been watching http://www.analogx.com/cgi-bin/keytally.exe and see the term "rosflag" has been showing consistently high in the search terms. Does anyone have an idea what this term might represent?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you promote your site at PPC search engines? findit-quick.com is using the keyword 'rosflag' for its promotional listings.

•••
I've got it set up thru Overture. My question is why is it #2 right behind "mp3" on the keyword search terms for the past week??

•••
no sure if its this but it could be rosflag= Real old slúts farting loud and giggerling

•••
Thanks Stokie, I'll consider your ideas when I need to come up with a brandable address.
FYI- from todays keyword search as per AnalogX the term "mp3" was searched 853 times, "rosflag", or "Real old slúts farting loud and giggerling" was searched 257 times. "health" was next then "education", "travel" "music" "sex" etc. etc.

so really, what is "rosflag"???

•••
i aint got a clue im sure someone will know what it is.

i still like my idea

•••
•••
•••
I dont' know what it is, but it will probably get a strong ranking again as everyone here searches the string to see what it is.
:]

Odd terms like that could be someone using automation to search a non- word. For example, someone may name an image on their webpage rosflag.jpg and then use that term to do a google image search to see if somone has hijacked their image without renaming it. Coud be something as simple as a picture of Betsy Ross sewing the flag. Just a hunch.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back