Choosing Right Keyword.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Umesh1

Established Member
Impact
Hello
Guys

Today i am searching some keywords on google keyword planner, so i searched suppose "insurance" keyword and the results looks like this.
upload_2018-6-2_0-4-47.png

As i have seen many posts on web, about keyword planner, and they say these 3 things mostly :-

1. The more average monthly search, means the keyword is best.
2. The more the competition (High), the keyword is good.
3. The more Top of page bid (high range numbers), means the more advertisers are ready to pay for that keyword. so that keyword is best.

As i know that if we get the exact keyword "Insurance.com" for our domain name, this is considered good domain, but what if we apply some preffix like Smart in it, and we get "SmartInsurance.com" does it considered bad domain name.

As i can see there are some keywords i searched like, podtaxi in keyword planner and it shows low average monthly searches, low competition, but high top of the page bid, but still its in demand how ?
upload_2018-6-2_0-40-12.png

So my question is that, while searching for keyword for domain name, is it a good idea to pick a keyword by looking at top of the bid page(high range) only, and adding some preffix or suffix in them for selling purpose. Bcse if the monthly search is less, and competition is less, then why advertisors are ready to pay high price, how to find out this particular keyword is good or bad. Is it a good idea to pick that keyword, or we have to move to other one.

As sometime its very confusing.:xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:

Thanks for reading

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-2_0-7-52.png
    upload_2018-6-2_0-7-52.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 13
  • upload_2018-6-2_0-7-52.png
    upload_2018-6-2_0-7-52.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 14
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back