NameSilo

Does anyone else's average PPC on Name Drive suck toe?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Honestly I don't think I could get less if I was giving away clicks. They all started good now I have domains that were getting over .15/click pulling like .03 and the ones that were bad are all the way down to .01

If they don't get something figured out fast I'm moivng all of mine else where.

P.S. I tried fabulous for a day and thought it was bad.. Nothing is as bad as ND current rates.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mlmleads said:
Honestly I don't think I could get less if I was giving away clicks. They all started good now I have domains that were getting over .15/click pulling like .03 and the ones that were bad are all the way down to .01

If they don't get something figured out fast I'm moivng all of mine else where.

P.S. I tried fabulous for a day and thought it was bad.. Nothing is as bad as ND current rates.

i'm the opposite, some of my domains went from avg. of .02cents, to like .06cents...

•••
•••
I am getting 0.15 PPC this month which is dead on since all throught the start of the year. PPC 0.17.

I am happy since traffic is pretty good and good amount of clicks. My portfolio does not consist of high keyword domain names. Actually quite the OPPOSITE. So I am very happy.

ND ROCKS!!! There's no comparison imo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back