Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Hey guys,

have doctor.com.de ive hand regged, its made 60c in two weeks so far on sedo.com what do you think? about the .com.de and this domain. thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good word domain name.Application is very broad.Value should be above $XXXX.

•••
.de are very popular in these days. You can easily get 4 figure value

•••
wow thx, alittle more than I was thinking I was thinking mid xxx high xxx. That's great, thx for your input.

•••
I think the .de would have had a greater value. The com.de and also the english word doctor depreciates the value of the domain. German do prefer .de domains in German language however there are quite a bit English word related .de domain that have been sold. I too have a pschiatrists.de domain that is parked on Sedo. It's only been a month and has few visitors so crossing my fingers to see what offers I get. One word English related .de have been sold so there is definitely some market for it. Recently .de have been selling well in the market too. That's all my opinion

Last edited:
•••
Hey,

I would recommend getting a refund if you bought from GoDaddy.

Bear in the mind the ONLY .de.com sales below.

Did you mean .de.com or com.de? No sales on Namebio for .com.de.

leasing.de.com 11,760 USD 2008-01-16 Sedo
messebau.de.com 1,900 USD 2011-01-11 Sedo
web.de.com 1,461 USD 2008-09-24 Sedo
golf.de.com 1,200 USD 2011-01-09 Sedo
s*x.de.com 1,099 USD 2008-12-08 Sedo
reisen.de.com 650 USD 2011-01-24 Sedo
cafe.de.com 317 USD 2008-07-20 Sedo
reise.de.com 287 USD 2008-01-01 Sedo
kredit.de.com 279 USD 2008-05-05 Sedo

It's not a premium word, it's not german and I the last sale was 2011, the rest were 2008.

Sorry to deliver the bad news.

Last edited:
•••
I am pretty sure this is a subdomain of "com.de" domain. Wont be easy to find a buyer.
Good luck tho.

•••
Where did you reg it?
I am pretty sure this is a subdomain of "com.de" domain. Wont be easy to find a buyer.
Good luck tho.
I do believe you are correct, sir.

Peace,
Cyberian

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back