Dynadot

Do you want a WP Theme for your Domain Portfolio?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Guys,

I have a question - We are considering release our custom made WP theme with auto generate logos to the public.
We would like to know if That's something you will consider purchasing for your portfolio?

Example - www.Marketing.Club

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the logos were great, sure. But - does it have to be WP or are there other options?

•••
I've seen different ones at Themeforest that look like that, I don't know if they have auto-generating logos. How much would your theme be?

•••
•••
I've seen different ones at Themeforest that look like that, I don't know if they have auto-generating logos. How much would your theme be?
I still dont know how much it will be, we only consider it now :)

•••
If you make a demo I'll certainly give it a try.

•••
Hi Guys,

I have a question - We are considering release our custom made WP theme with auto generate logos to the public.
We would like to know if That's something you will consider purchasing for your portfolio?

I'm confused. In some other thread you said:

In-house = its a private software, its not for sale or its not public ;)

But I see it for download here:
https://www.themestats.com/wp-theme-pickupnames-1931384/israelstore.com-5136101

Actually, that just goes to pickupnames.com, that's you?

Last edited:
•••
•••
So funny. I just built a quick WP marketplace site and I came here for opinions. Just saw yours and I believe yours is the same theme I used.

I already have auto images, but I'm not using them for this marketplace. Anyway, funny coincidence that we randomly used the same theme.

•••
So funny. I just built a quick WP marketplace site and I came here for opinions. Just saw yours and I believe yours is the same theme I used.

I already have auto images, but I'm not using them for this marketplace. Anyway, funny coincidence that we randomly used the same theme.
And what theme is that

•••
I dont like the idea.
If you want your domain name marketplace with logo, just use some specific font for "logo place".

•••
Hi Guys,

What you auto generate right now are not logos, but popular, freely distributed icons, including scalable FontAwesome icons. Logos are expected to be unique and inexhaustible.

If you're managing domain portfolio, your major concern should be data management functionalities and not auto-generating "logos".

DNHat does not generate logos, but it sells fairly well 'cos of functionalities. More than 100 copies sold within 6 months.

Bottom line: adding a logo to domain name has little or no impact on the value. Speaking in IT language, it's function creep.

Last edited:
•••
you cant generate logos, it is impossible.
even when I make my own logos I need to adjust them to be in perfect combination with the domain name and the "domain area" itself.
the only one solusion is use a specific font to type the domain name inside the "domain area".

•••
I would love to try a review copy

•••
Its a good theme. Nice looking logos whatever the process is for generating them.

In a couple of hours I made a similar site with the same free theme. I also added escrow.com at checkout.

I might be interested in your technique for appying the images. Its unique. :)

•••
Anyone have a copy of this- how much?

•••
General question to all: What hosting company do you use for your WP site? I’ve noticed that WPress loads ultra slow at GDaddy even after native Installatron installation. Much faster load at other hosts.

•••
Last edited:
•••
General question to all: What hosting company do you use for your WP site? I’ve noticed that WPress loads ultra slow at GDaddy even after native Installatron installation. Much faster load at other hosts.
I have a dedicated server.

•••
Nice.

What host do you use? Cpanel? What configuration (processor speed and memory). And the all important howwww much?

•••
I like it because I have complete control and can build out whatever I want. Unlimited sites. I pay like 75 per month, but i have 1000 domains to play with.

•••
•••
Where can I get a copy of this tha auto generates Logos?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back