NameSilo

Do you think its wrong other countrys can register your countrys tld?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you think it is wrong people can register your country's tld?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    41.7%
  • No

votes
    58.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DSL

Established Member
Impact
As we know there are many country tlds to register but some are only for people whon live in that country while others are free to anyone from any country. For example the .us can be registered to anyone. WHat is your opinion?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by bensontwenty
:lol:

and bann goods from ScoTland too especially the haggis:hehe:

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
and bann goods from ScoTland too especially the haggis:hehe:

Hoots mon - that be fightin talk - a more delicious dish you will not find anywhere - and so that all you sassanachs can try it out for yourselves, I am including the recipe - served with Neeps and Tatties (Turnips and Potatoes for the rest of you) and with a double shot of Glenmorangie single malt to wash it down with - mmmm hmmm yummy

1 lb beef heart
1 lb boneless beef brisket
1 lb boneless lamb shoulder
1/4 c onions (dried) or 1 large, chopped
water or beef stock, as required
1 lb beef liver
3 cups pinhead oatmeal or rolled oats
1 cup beef suet
2 tbs. salt
1 tbs. black pepper
pinch cayenne pepper
cow's bladder, sheep's stomach or pudding basin (bowl)
Chop coarsely heart, brisket, lamb and onion. Put in large saucepan, cover with water/stock. Bring to a boil and simmer 30 minutes. Add coarsely chopped liver and simmer a further 30 minutes. Pout off cooking liquid and reserve. Chop cooked meat finely and in a bowl mix in, one at a lime, oatmeal, suet, salt, pepper and cayenne. Pour in reserved liquid until firm and moist. Spoon mixture into bladder and secure ends with string. Place in top half of a steamer and steam over simmering water for 1 1/2 hours. (If no bladder/stomach is available put into a ovenproof bowl, cover with foil or waxed paper (tied on) and steam as above.)
To reheat for serving, wrap in foil to protect skin, place in a saucepan, cover with water and simmer for 1/2 hour per pound. (If bowl was used to steam it, put it back into a pan of water and simmer for same time.) To serve, cut skin and spoon out. May also be served battered and fried.

This is traditionally served as an accompaniment to other meats on a festive occasion, e.g., Robby Burn's Birthday. It may also be eaten as a dessert by pouring a few ounces of Drambuie over it

:p

•••
Originally posted by bensontwenty
Hoots mon - that be fightin talk - a more delicious dish you will not find anywhere - and so that all you sassanachs can try it out for yourselves, I am including the recipe - served with Neeps and Tatties (Turnips and Potatoes for the rest of you) and with a double shot of Glenmorangie single malt to wash it down with - mmmm hmmm yummy

1 lb beef heart
1 lb boneless beef brisket
1 lb boneless lamb shoulder
1/4 c onions (dried) or 1 large, chopped
water or beef stock, as required
1 lb beef liver
3 cups pinhead oatmeal or rolled oats
1 cup beef suet
2 tbs. salt
1 tbs. black pepper
pinch cayenne pepper
cow's bladder, sheep's stomach or pudding basin (bowl)
Chop coarsely heart, brisket, lamb and onion. Put in large saucepan, cover with water/stock. Bring to a boil and simmer 30 minutes. Add coarsely chopped liver and simmer a further 30 minutes. Pout off cooking liquid and reserve. Chop cooked meat finely and in a bowl mix in, one at a lime, oatmeal, suet, salt, pepper and cayenne. Pour in reserved liquid until firm and moist. Spoon mixture into bladder and secure ends with string. Place in top half of a steamer and steam over simmering water for 1 1/2 hours. (If no bladder/stomach is available put into a ovenproof bowl, cover with foil or waxed paper (tied on) and steam as above.)
To reheat for serving, wrap in foil to protect skin, place in a saucepan, cover with water and simmer for 1/2 hour per pound. (If bowl was used to steam it, put it back into a pan of water and simmer for same time.) To serve, cut skin and spoon out. May also be served battered and fried.

This is traditionally served as an accompaniment to other meats on a festive occasion, e.g., Robby Burn's Birthday. It may also be eaten as a dessert by pouring a few ounces of Drambuie over it

:p
double hoots mon to you from a fellow Mcdougal!!
thanks for the peace offering

D-:haggis

•••

Nope, as I may have a world wide Company and wish to own all ext. of my name to better serve my customers.

•••
Originally posted by Tippy

Nope, as I may have a world wide Company and wish to own all ext. of my name to better serve my customers.

Agreed

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back