Beige.tv taken
Tan.tv taken
Gray.tv taken
Violet.tv taken
Periwinkle.tv taken
Burgundy.tv taken
Pink.tv taken

Surprisingly a lot of mycolor.tv taken

I like Color.tv and think it a nice flexible category.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold Lavender.tv here a just over a week ago...

•••
Can you say how much ? If not cool.

•••
Sold it to another .TV forum member, near mid $XXX.

•••
Congrats on the sale Marlowe nice.

•••
I like them as well, for popular colours. Actually, Blue.tv could be some sort of adult site IMO

•••
Color names are terrific flags, adaptable to any business in term of communication/image what's best a color ? Would love to own the flashy Red.tv (a $500 premium) which, in addition to the color, has a great Spanish meaning perfectly fitting the extension.

•••
I would buy a color .tv maybe up to $1,000 premium but no more. However, it would have to have more than 1 meaning to it. For example, as Argos referred to as "red" in Spanish.

•••
i have a few colors- i like them too- i would have thought blue would be the higher premium over brown tho- brown? i have some less popular ones- like periwinkle and fushia- i just like to say them- periwinkle- makes me smile

scarlet is the color to have with the new lg tv out- i believe a member has it

•••
Smash what color is periwinkle?

Here in OZ its a shellfish crustacean type thing we grab of the rocks boil up and eat?

•••
really? :lol:

it is a blue purple- actually my 7 year olds bedroom is half periwinkle- its a pretty color- it is also a flower, and it does rank as #7 as americas favorite crayon colors according to crayola- it has been in the crayon box since 1949-

and it is just fun to say :)

•••
smashfactory said:
it is a blue purple- actually my 7 year olds bedroom is half periwinkle- its a pretty color- it is also a flower, and it does rank as #7 as americas favorite crayon colors according to crayola- it has been in the crayon box since 1949-

Wow ! I'm very impressed by your insight and your detailed knowledge of crayon boxes. :hehe:

Sounds like someone's been having fun with her kids' crayons. :p

•••
As its also my surname, where's Black.TV from the list.

Surely its the coolest of all the colour names?

Seriously, even as it's a $20000 pa premium name I have often looked and wondered why it is still available.

•••
the only two colors i like are blue and green , green for eco , blue for the ocean

•••
the prices are very colorful too.
how about polkadot.tv ?

•••
you know when i first saw the topic i thought, do you like color tv? well duh ray, who likes black and white tv???

then i read the post

dottie moment :lol:

•••
i went over to my aunties recently and there was this old tv is in a room , i asked if it was black and white ....... she said yes !!!! i nearly fell over !!

•••
i can beat that- my father in law owns a 40 ford- beautiful car- took my 13 year old daughter for a ride- no air conditioning so he said to lower the window- and she was baffled- there was no push button.

•••
old cars are cool ..... old tv's aren't !!!!! 10 years ago i had a job cleaning out an old factory , there was a desk that was a complete computer with the monitor moulded into the desk with the keyboard, all the harddrive and so on were underneath , it looked like it come from the uss enterprise !!!!!!! i wish i could have saved it , it was truely a unique object

•••
Pink dot TV has huge potential.

Adult industry and .TV - One of the best combinations. :sold:

•••
i agree regarding pink dot tv

•••
.tv said:
Pink dot TV has huge potential.

Adult industry and .TV - One of the best combinations. :sold:
Yeah, Pink.tv would definately fit the adult industry as well

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back