Dynadot

Do you have your own website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
with pleasure, they are the following:
nabaza.com, namehost.us, latest is: leadsurf.us
seo traffic from google is still best traffic.
i did it via wordpress, custom coding, and via lfmte - just search on google.

Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!

•••
i have few but not want make links here.

•••
Here's mine:

DnRegs.com - Domain Tools like Domain Search, Domain Generator, WHOIS Information, Reverse IP Lookup, Domain Location, DNS Lookup

aDomainList.com - 150+ domain names for sale

aDomainBroker.com - 1300+ domain names for sale

Last edited:
•••
A great selection of websites there!

We couldn't find any suitable high quality template for domainers, so our design team custom-built our premium domain names for sale website from scratch.

Here is our portal:

https://domains.azam.net

We have got a select range of prime domain names available for purchase.

Would welcome your feedback :)

Last edited:
•••
I have 4,500 domains with major keywords listed on my marketplace at Hot-Domains.com

•••
Hey folks,
Thank you in advance!
yes I do have an awesome site www.brandtello.com
Hey folks,
Thank you in advance!

www.brandtello.com...a premier domain marketplace

•••
Nvm

Last edited:
•••
I just have a page on my website. Will be trying to integrate WHMCS for buying new domains and then a complete page for my domains. Not sure what i will use yet, as I'm not sure I want to divert my traffic to Dan and not sure I want to deal with escrow or paypal (could I just use paypal, would people trust that, could they just reverse it??).

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey folks,
Thank you in advance!
I have multiple domains to sell . All are com.playmesport.com, sexzotic.com, istanbulsite.com, etc.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
As far as having a domain name website, I find that most buyers prefer a Godaddy or Afternic brand behind it. Or at least, a business other than a random domain name sales website. It is a trust thing, I think. I have done many years with different types on landers and sites. I mostly got stupid low offers, and a bunch of idiots, quite frankly. BIN with a visible brand does best - for me.

•••
As far as having a domain name website, I find that most buyers prefer a Godaddy or Afternic brand behind it. Or at least, a business other than a random domain name sales website. It is a trust thing, I think. I have done many years with different types on landers and sites. I mostly got stupid low offers, and a bunch of idiots, quite frankly. BIN with a visible brand does best - for me.
You hit the nail on the head. It is all about building trust. With your own site there is much you can do to build trust. It is not an overnight miracle, however. You can also put GoDaddy, Afternic, Dan, etc., as partnerships clearly displayed on your site. You can offer transactions to be made through their fulfillment pages. But the biggest benefit of having your own sales shop is lead generation.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Domain & Website odexp.co.uk

•••
•••
Back