Dynadot

Do you have your own website?

NameSilo
Watch

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I do indeed, it's:
upload_2018-7-16_19-40-52.png

Nothing to do with domains though I'm afraid. :cyclops:

•••
•••
•••
I do indeed, it's:
Show attachment 93217

Nothing to do with domains though I'm afraid. :cyclops:
Wow, is that your website?
I checked alexa stats and I see it is a pretty popular website, if it's yours then I'm glad we have someone who knows business on this forum.
Meanwhile my domaining website is below my avatar.

•••
•••
Wow, is that your website?
I checked alexa stats and I see it is a pretty popular website, if it's yours then I'm glad we have someone who knows business on this forum.
Meanwhile my domaining website is below my avatar.

Thank you! I've been building it up for a while now. It might not look like much but it gets plenty of type in traffic from the crazy content that people have created on there.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you! I've been building it up for a while now. It might not look like much but it gets plenty of type in traffic from the crazy content that people have created on there.
If you're monetizing the website properly you could make 10k revenue per month easily.

•••
I left efty few months ago and created brands.international using wix.com solution - it makes me much more flexible :)

•••
I left efty few months ago and created brands.international using wix.com solution - it makes me much more flexible :)

Yep. It's always more flexible, and more work, running your own website. I actually like Efty. It does provide a great service to us domainers, for very cheap cost. I like the templates and landing page choices. And everything looks great. Integrated Escrow.com. There is nothing, not to like :)

•••
Yep. It's always more flexible, and more work, running your own website. I actually like Efty. It does provide a great service to us domainers, for very cheap cost. I like the templates and landing page choices. And everything looks great. Integrated Escrow.com. There is nothing, not to like :)
Oh definitely, I like efty as well. I always recommend it as a good starting point for domainers, particularly if one can not make his own webpage. The reason I left efty was that it was not possible to arrange order in which domains appears on marketplace (now it is possible in latest version), and also I wanted to run my own blog and put some additional information, and efty at the moment does not allow that option. Saying that, it is very good solution for many people imo, and they are constantly improving afaik.

•••
For those of you with your own sites just curious what you're doing to prevent fraud and chargebacks with domain sales.

•••
For those of you with your own sites just curious what you're doing to prevent fraud and chargebacks with domain sales.

Eveything goes thru Escrow.com :)

•••
•••
Haha. I might as well flush my money then. :xf.laugh:

I don't get your reply? The buyer pays all the escrow fees. I get the full (or agreed) selling price.

•••
Get yourself an account on 2CheckOut. That's what i use for my domain shop. Unlike Paypal, they are always at the merchant side, it's virtually impossible to get chargeback from them if the deal is legit. And the buyer can still pay with Paypal via them.

•••
I have built hundreds of websites but it all boils down to the skills and software.
Wysiwyg is how I tought myself I used to use Netscape composer which is still better than what is around today and continually open it with notepad textpad or wordpad to modify anything and get the hang of what everything wrote. Eg learn to do a link, link and image, build a table , put contents in table, frames and so on till you know what your doing. I wouldn't even be able to use this forum properly if never picked up html.

•••

they were not able to add my portfolio
of more then 5000 names

and that would be not cheap at all

so I established my own place

BuyUsedDomain . com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back