IT.COM

Do you have an extra $20 ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey everyone,

I am going to cut to the chase. Back in June I got involved with a company called DS Domination. This company provides users with unique training that shows you how to leverage the power of Amazon, eBay, and others companies to make money. Best part is it is NOT a get rich quick scam and no recruiting is needed.

With this training I have been doing about $6000 in sales monthly. I maintain a $20 a month membership for access to the training videos, Closed FB groups, and weekly webinars. I am sure we all spend $20 on coffee, drinks, smokes , or whatever your poison is. Difference is none of them are making you money.

As you can see I have been a member here for a long time, although I do not post often these days. I am not trying to scam anyone or try and sell them on some magical berry potion that cures cancer. I just figured there are some members here who area always looking for a few extra dollars.

I have a video in my sig (just click the link) You will need to enter your email to access it. Dont want to go on from there, you can just unsubscribe. No biggy. I hope a few of you will take a moment and check it out. Several of the top earners hare making 6 figures monthly and there are over 60k active users who are making money. Why not a few more?

Thank

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back