IT.COM

Do you hate Russia / Russians? Why?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Do all Americans really hate Russians?

P.S. I'm wanting to move to California

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do all Americans really hate Russians?

P.S. I'm wanting to move to California

Where did you get that from? I think American politicians might, or act like it, but I think most people realize people are the same everywhere in the world, in the sense that they all try to have the best lives possible for themselves/family. But you have government/political/military crap going on and the people get swept up in it. I don't have a problem with anybody, anywhere, decent people that is.

•••
Where did you get that from? I think American politicians might, or act like it, but I think most people realize people are the same everywhere in the world, in the sense that they all try to have the best lives possible for themselves/family. But you have government/political/military crap going on and the people get swept up in it. I don't have a problem with anybody, anywhere, decent people that is.

Thanks for your response.

I think that many Russians think that Americans hate the Russian people and want to destroy them.

•••
No, we would have a Supermodel shortage if we did that. Plus, Russia gave us Olga

Olga%2BKurylenko.jpg

•••
Thanks for your response.

I think that many Russians think that Americans hate the Russian people and want to destroy them.

You'd probably be shocked at how seldom most Americans think of Russians at all.

Tell your fellow countrymen (and women) we have other things occupying our time and general animosity towards people we've never met isn't on the top of our to-do lists.

•••
Most Americans barely know where Russia is.
However, most have heard of vodka.

•••
i hate Russians.
I'm Russian myself so that should be easily understandable.
I hate Americans. Same reason.

* exceptions exist :)

•••
Glad to know that another member hates me.
Hahahahahha...

Hey RU, move to californication?
Won't be liked.

Now as for American not liking Russians and Russians not liking Americans?
Blame state media of both countries.

•••
Glad to know that another member hates me.

..you are the first exception on my (short) list, iowadawg ..just forgot to mention that sorry

further thinking of hate.. found it quite a challenging task to name a single nation that i dont hate out of 30 or so countries i lived in / travelled to... Thailand is ok for now but they lost my last ebay parcel somewhere at customs so i'm in the process of changing my mind now

•••
Not all Americans hate Russians. It's more on a person by person level. This American guy may hate Russia because of this, just as some Russian dude might hate America because of that. In the end we are all stereotypical idiots about some race, religion, or nation. GG society.
Basically what I am trying to say is you would do alright in California. But if you have a thick Russian accent, be prepared for douches like me to be all "Do you copy, team leader?" in a crappy Russian accent impression. :)

•••
I dislike haters more than Russians... except for Russian haters ofcourse :)

•••
Sometimes I hate everyone.
Sometimes I just don't care about anyone.
Sometimes I hate a specific group of people.

In the end the thing is that it all depends on my mood.

•••
One shouldn't hate foreign people. On the other hand, you have every right to dislike their government.

•••
I think if American's hated Russian's then Bing would be the top search engine in the US instead of Google which was co-founded by a Russian born immigrant (Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin).

•••
I hate Russians. Cause Russians are occupants. I'm Ukrainian.

BTW can't understand why you want to move to California? Have you ever heard that USA is an Evil Empire? You need to watch your Russian TV channels and you would change your mind.

I guess many Americans don't hate Russians, cause they don't know what Russians think and say about Americans.

•••
I dislike the Russians who spam and infest my sites, but that holds true with all other spammers and scammers.

•••
California is full, Stay home lol

•••
California is full, Stay home lol

ahaha :lol:
I really want to live in California :rolleyes:

BTW can't understand why you want to move to California?

That's my dream place.

You need to watch your Russian TV channels and you would change your mind.

I don't watch Russian TV, but I know what's going on!

I guess many Americans don't hate Russians, cause they don't know what Russians think and say about Americans.

Please don't say them ;)

•••
I hate Russians. Cause Russians are occupants. I'm Ukrainian.

i feel your pain, my little Bandera dude...

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I really want to live in California

change your avatar pic first - do not make all think Russians are all like you... gonna vomit here.. which is actually true anyway for 99% of the population ...same with US and every small EU piece of disgust i believe..

god bless us and everything else including US and Khokhols..

btw name yourself anything else instead of RU - it's just not for you anymore... what a day блять

•••
i feel your pain, my little Bandera dude...

Thank you for the warm words. Appreciate it. Would miss your great sense of humour and historical knowledge when you would be moved out from the Internet, cause for people in Russia there would be Cheburashka only.
Have a good day. Don't forget to watch Russia 24 today.

•••
•••
I am a russian living in america and I have to always look at both sides since i eat and sleep in USA but my body is russian. I appreciate how obama is trying to provide for us here by digging up peoples backyards and pulling out oil to sell to the europeans, but the whole thing is stupid because we could of just avoided spending so much money on bailing out rich people and we wouldnt have to pretend that we hate russians so that we can steal their markets... this is all out of desparation... if id be putin id already say f-it, lets just blow everyone up, we dont live forever... but if you're not gonna do that what the heck are you doing than? obama is kind of tainting his first african american presidancy by getting so involved.. he should of just chill the entire 8 years everyone will support him anyways because of how far he came... why are they siding with the ukranians? the ukranians will still be on the russians side in the end, if he wants the russians oil markets just annonce we are taking over.. no need for any of this confusing crap and people dying over some back room agenda. this is all so foolish, usa finally getting their own oil only to export it, and the russians acting all tough and bringing out a bunch of troops only to back away and loose all of their revenue, everyone is just stupid and arrogant. its amazing how people at the very top can be just as ignorant as those at the very bottom. who ever backs up and just tells their enemy hey you are the winner, good luck, you can have it, will be the true winner... the russians as a people are really tired of all this drama for the last 100 years and no one wants to see more of this crap. what is happening on the world stage reminds me what happends between toddlers at daycare, they get into disputes over nothing and then cry... americans are alright, my ww2 vet grandfather told me the americans gave us food and supplies during the war, so we all kind of always felt positive towards americans and eventually came here. yes they didnt fight as much as we did but they still cared for us... so we should all hug, throw a huge party world wide and tell our leaders to stop being so serious... geez... next thing you know they will start breaking up the internet, this is all so retarded! what the heck?

•••
I'm too tired to hate anyone. Although, the guy who invented toilets that automatically flush right as I sit down, that guy needs to die.

But other than that, no.

I do wish Putin would settle down a bit, so we could spend more of the money we are borrowing from China on grants to unworkable energy technology companies in the United States. I mean, dems need their kickbacks, they are so unruly when they aren't working off other people's money. :hehe:

•••
Number one rule if one is going to move to California....

Must learn how to read, write, speak and understand:
MEXICAN!

hhahahahhaa

•••
Number one rule if one is going to move to California....

Must learn how to read, write, speak and understand:
MEXICAN!

hhahahahhaa

Too many mexicans in California?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back