Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.us Do first name .us 's have any value?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RegFee

No FateVIP Member
Impact
223
I went looking through sales data and couldn't find any firstname.us sales. However, I still picked up Vern.us since it was short and census.gov says it was ranked 659 in the 90s. Has anyone here had experience selling these types of names?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
bob.us

I remember seeing bob.us selling for 10k on sedo last month (90% sure it was that much). I checked it out as I own bob.st so I was interested :) I believe you cant loose on buying names as who wouldnt want their name.

gary
 
0
•••
I always try to but first names in any major ext. i think they are a good investment. vern is a good one, don't know how many vern's there are but it is definatly a name every ones heard of becouse of the vern Bro's in newhart.
 
0
•••
rocknrollo said:
I always try to but first names in any major ext. i think they are a good investment. vern is a good one, don't know how many vern's there are but it is definatly a name every ones heard of becouse of the vern Bro's in newhart.

Thanks. I've decided to keep this one. I think I'm going to make a very basic page that has a big "IS YOUR NAME VERN?" sales pitch on it. I'll also try to change all of my sigs to say the same thing in hopes that there's a domainer out there named Vern.
 
0
•••
buckshotdots said:
I remember seeing bob.us selling for 10k on sedo last month (90% sure it was that much). I checked it out as I own bob.st so I was interested :) I believe you cant loose on buying names as who wouldnt want their name.

gary


Thats nice to know considering my sisiter registered her kids names in .us.

She even has 1 in .com :)

The other was taken :(
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back