IT.COM

Do domains like BuildBuild.com have value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maxwell

Top Member
Impact
Double repeat domains like:

ServiceService.com
DateDate.com
FactoryFactory.com

etc.

Do these have any value? I just bulk searched 5000 and over 4500 we're taken...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Double repeat domains like:

ServiceService.com
DateDate.com
FactoryFactory.com

etc.

Do these have any value? I just bulk searched 5000 and over 4500 we're taken...

Yes.... Sometimes It depends upon end user demand.

Here is an example sale by our friend @lennco

https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-204#post-4449363

Funny, I received a few $0 to reg fee appraisals on Jackpot.
Live and learn.

:)

:)

•••
Yup. DKN is right. The value of your domain name depends on the end users.

You could sell "iamabananaapplelemonsugarpopyahoohaha.com" for $XX,XXX to an end user if you are lucky. :)

•••
I have seen developed sites rank well but can't expect to ask huge amounts. If you do buy up develop them.

•••
They they were were a a way way to to take take advantage advantage of of SEO SEO before before, but but not not so so useful useful now now except except with with a a few few exceptions exceptions.

•••
They they were were a a way way to to take take advantage advantage of of SEO SEO before before, but but not not so so useful useful now now except except with with a a few few exceptions exceptions.

Lol lol.

•••
They're no more valuable (or less) than a nonsense word because the same effort and resources need to be invested in branding to build its value.

A domain name's value is found in the relative ease by which it may be branded. Is 'SearchEngine.com' easier to brand than 'Google.com', for instance? To figure out a domain name's value you need to audit those properties that will help the name take on a unique and identifiable brand.

Even if you have an easy to recognize generic name it would still need to be branded for an end user's particular use and that still takes effort and resources.

•••
Yes. If the domain name sound interesting after double repeat.

•••
Every domain is worth at least reg fee or $0.99 if you used a coupon to register it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back