Domain Empire

new gtlds DNTv.Tv is Back - Premium Pricing for New Tld's Explained

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So what is premium pricing, take a look.

Page Howe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Clear and informative. Well done, Page!

You brought up a great point about whether the new registries will increase the premium renewals on their new gTLDs. I have mostly stayed out of this new space for that reason. Too many variables. Too risky.

Looking forward to the next video!

•••
Thank you Page for the information!

It is also important to note that Registrar might not have updated pricing on premium GTLDs.

I have register a .WTF with Name.com for $22. I was going to be charged $45 to renew it. I've tried to transfer the name to another Registrar for $26 but got an error. I've contacted the Registrar and they told me it was a premium domain and that the transfer cost for this .WTF domain was $36.

Please don't ask me why I have a .WTF :)

•••
too simple to ask wtf.. oh wait i just did.

so you may have got special pricing for year one, absent that it would bet good to know if they moved the whole tier, or moved the name between tiers.

page howe

•••
Great Page.. Especially because is on a dot tv domain :)

•••
Hate to say it but dn.show sounds better.

Great info Page pleased your back with dntv.tv you did a good job last time and was sorry to see the end of your show... sorry tv…..

•••
Hate to say it but dn.show sounds better.

Great info Page pleased your back with dntv.tv you did a good job last time and was sorry to see the end of your show... sorry tv…..
Dntv.show ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back