Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

DNS error on namewinner.com ??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

middlebe

Established Member
Impact
8
DNS error on namewinner and dotster ??

Okay it's true that I'm over here in Yerp so there could be something funny going on over the Internet in between me and Vancouver WA... but I'm getting a DNS error on namewinner.com and dotster.com right now? Anyone else?

... PS I just spoke with a friend of mine in Seattle and they're getting the same error. any other news from my NP friends? what the f*** ??
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Seattle Right Here and everything works fine.
 
0
•••
Fine from the East Coast.
 
0
•••
perfecting ok with dotser and namewinner here down-under!!

it's namesystem i am having trouble with!!!!!!!
 
0
•••
thanx for checking, they both came back up late last night before I went to bed...
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back