Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Enom Error

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

blast

Established Member
Impact
13
Has anyone had these shown when trying to push a name to another account on Enom. I keep getting the same error over and over.

upload_2017-6-3_19-41-41.png


Please reply if you have encountered or know of these error.

Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone? Help Please
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Yep.

I have been getting this error for the last 24 hours.

I contacted support and they said, there is nothing wrong on their end and to try again.
 
0
•••
That's a pretty vague response from their part. Is there another way around this problem?
 
0
•••
Normally you get this error if:
1. The name is listed for sale at Afternic.com
2. You just bought the name from Namejet and there is 45 hold before you can push to another account.
 
1
•••
The domain is listed with afternic. Just removed it.

Thanks, I'll give it a go now.
 
0
•••
Yeah, I did that but had wait like 2 to 3 hours for the changes to take effect. I manage to push the names, thanks for the responses.
 
1
•••
No luck for me as of yet..
 
0
•••
I manage to push the names. What I did was I deleted first the names from the premium listings at the marketplace they were selling and then change my dns to enom's servers and then waited a while so it takes effect and then went to enom premium listing and cancelled the premium listings. After that I could push the names. Hope that helps.
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back