Dynadot

Enom Error

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blast

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone had these shown when trying to push a name to another account on Enom. I keep getting the same error over and over.

upload_2017-6-3_19-41-41.png

Please reply if you have encountered or know of these error.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Yep.

I have been getting this error for the last 24 hours.

I contacted support and they said, there is nothing wrong on their end and to try again.

•••
That's a pretty vague response from their part. Is there another way around this problem?

•••
Normally you get this error if:
1. The name is listed for sale at Afternic.com
2. You just bought the name from Namejet and there is 45 hold before you can push to another account.

•••
The domain is listed with afternic. Just removed it.

Thanks, I'll give it a go now.

•••
Yeah, I did that but had wait like 2 to 3 hours for the changes to take effect. I manage to push the names, thanks for the responses.

•••
No luck for me as of yet..

•••
I manage to push the names. What I did was I deleted first the names from the premium listings at the marketplace they were selling and then change my dns to enom's servers and then waited a while so it takes effect and then went to enom premium listing and cancelled the premium listings. After that I could push the names. Hope that helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back