Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

crodomainhub

Established Member
Impact
upload_2016-10-19_20-24-0.png

Domain marketplace, news, forum, blog, domaining tool...

What do you think?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any thoughts?

Since I'm trying to learn as much as possible, I don't even need $ apprasial.

I would like to know what do you think about the idea and branding potential.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Why? As I said, I'm learning. If you can elaborate your opinion in few sentences would be very helpful. Thanks B-)

•••
I honestly dont think its that bad. YES, there are hoards of DN...something domains for sale. If you are not in a hurry to sell, just keep it for a while, maybe list on Flippa with a small reserve, or even $10 starting price just to test the water. Or start an auction here on Namespro. Just do it!

•••
Why? As I said, I'm learning. If you can elaborate your opinion in few sentences would be very helpful. Thanks B-)
DN Orbit makes sense, but it might take you 10 years to sell.

Aim for something like dnworld.com

•••
Typically a domain domain. Very little upside because I can't see a lot of potential buyers.

•••
•••
p.s. And I just checked orb.it (incl. WHOIS) - owned by Google...

Last edited:
•••
p.p.s. I know the only one domain resource that use DN*.com pattern: DNJournal
All others - don't use this mask, they prefer more simple and brandable names...

•••
p.p.s. I know the only one domain resource that use DN*.com pattern: DNJournal
All others - don't use this mask, they prefer more simple and brandable names...
the other forum

Last edited:
•••
Thank you all.

Airship360, I would aim for something like realestate.com or insurance.com, but unlucky for all of us, it is not 1994. :(

Our DN world was conquered in 2001., space in 2001, universe in 2003., planet in 2004, and galaxy in 2011.

Considering the competition and timing, I'm quite happy with orbit :) Also aware of the flaws you have pointed out. I regged it for myself, just wanted to know if you like the idea

•••
Yes, thanks for your reminder, I forgot DNF because I don't use it.
And that's all in this short list, at least among popular websites.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
our fellow domainers like dnsomething for personal and landing pages

•••
Yes, but our domainers usually get them for regfee and with promocode... they don't pay $xxx... )
At least in 95% of cases.

•••
+ NON-domainers (regular internet users and endusers) don't understand this prepended DN-shorthand at all...
Think about them also...

•••
+ NON-domainers (regular internet users and endusers) don't understand this prepended DN-shorthand at all...
Think about them also...
Very true.

•••
Yes, agree... though I still believe that it has some value. It's close to impossible in 2016. to handreg something really strong. In two years it will be possible to reg just DNcabbage or something like that. I was truly surprised that this combo was free, similar combinations have been regged years ago, so I took it. Time will tell...

edited

Last edited:
•••
Rule #1: any .COMbo can be easily replaced by another .COMbo or by normal (or even very strong) domain in another TLD.

•••
Just rechecked domhub.com (2009, also .COMbo) - and I see the new marketplace there (enduser of 2016)...
It was my handregged domain in my first years in domaining... then I sold it for some $xx to another domainer...
As you see - DN-prefix is absent as well, and many years elapsed to meet this enduser...

•••
Nice name, and I guess good times to be in domaining. Althought golden ages are long gone, I know why I'm here - just following my insatiable urge for creativity :alien3:

•••
Its a great name for developing a blog or site on Domains; probably not worth a whole lot though as its a limited market place of people who would pay you more than $100 I reckon!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back