Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

DNOA.org Question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

JYM

Established Member
Impact
64
I have registered for an account on DNOA.org last week. I paid $6.95 and the payment was processed through Paypal. I try logging in each day and although I do login and I get the "Welcome NamePros member!" picture, it still tells me to join DNOA.

I contacted a NP friend and he told me it would take them a while to process but it's been a week! Also, two days ago I sent an email to [email protected].

I know that DNOA is run by -RJ- so I thought I'd post something in the private message to staff board, to no avail.

What do I do now?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think RJ is on a busness trip, so he didn't approve a lot of people yet... from what I read in a post...

I am not too sure... but a free bump ;)
 
0
•••
Okay thanks. I'll give it another week then.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back