Dynadot

.tv diy.tv ending on Sedo

Spaceship
Watch

ATL.tv

atl.tvEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It means a lot to me too .......

•••
owner is prob reading this thread

and realizing who the one bidder may be and running it up via a friend

as soon as their automated bidding stops, you know you have reached the limit of one of the bidders and have to hope the other one comes through...

sad if true though

•••
wlmdi said:
and realizing who the one bidder may be and running it up via a friend

my guess is there are other chains aside from Home Depot interested in this do it yourself name(Menards, Lowes, even TV programs).

It is called competition, if you are unfamiliar with the concept.

•••
roflmao

and you think they just stumbled across it on a sunday afternoon, got permission internally and started bidding....I am sure they were waiting for the price to get high enough for them to jump in hours AFTER the auction was already scheduled to end...

Yea they had their eyes all over this one...

•••
aaccusations like that = unsubstaatiated aswell - does you no good......fyi = i am bidder 10

•••
jimbo-are you going higher on this ?

understand if you dont care to post on this question since we now have 24 viewers and another person could be in this and bidding.

ignore jimbo, lol...

millers says he is bidder 10 just now.

anyone else admitting and bidding or be low key?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 27 (22 members and 5 guests)
jeffoverman, freedom30, StoneRoses, heroes, michaeldotcom, edjackiel, meeks, mckennaronnie, wlmdi, Jimbojimbo, gebroomy, domainacrobat, smashfactory+, Toscadal, Lonely Designs, TeastAmalmVemvideoa, Trickac14

•••
As i said earlier

My GUESS was that it was HD....as in guess = unsubstantiated...

"sad if true" - operative word being "if" - meaning I dont know and am not claiming it to be so....

AFA you being #10 = you are not Lowes or Menards

Just making this fun

•••
jeffoverman said:
jimbo-are you going higher on this ?

understand if you dont care to post on this question since we now have 24 viewers and another person could be in this and bidding.

ignore jimbo, lol...

millers says he is bidder 10 just now.

anyone else admitting and bidding or be low key?

I am staying low key :lol:

I went out ages ago, it's not me.

I am also sure that Jimbo will not reveal his intentions and rightly so

•••
I'm in at 9103 in two minutes (prime number)

Wish me luck

•••
wlmdi said:
My GUESS was that it was HD....as in guess = unsubstantiated...

"sad if true" - operative word being "if" - meaning I dont know and am not claiming it to be so....

AFA you being #10 = you are not Lowes or Menards

Just making this fun

Whatever, it's STILL called competition.

•••
This will be a geat buy for anyone since the renewal is paid til 2013. :imho:
If you get his for under $20k then i think you will do great longterm. I would expect 1,2 of the large DIY companies are interested too though, B&Q is the obvious suggestion but there could be 1000's of DIY / Home improvement firms who can easily afford low $xx,xxx

Good Luck to all those who are bidding.

•••
another 10 min

i need a smoke break, lol

tiny self promotion-sorry folks but pests.tv is on sedo auction for only 100 bucks lol

•••
Just to let everyone know

MILLERS is now my 50/50 partner on this - so @£$% off - if you're bidding against us

•••
jimbo and millers teams up.

good luck fellow .tv namepros members! go get them

•••
wow whoever is the owner of this domain, must be a lucky person hehe it seem like there is a war in the auction !!!

•••
•••
Jimbojimbo said:

MILLERS is now my 50/50 partner on this - so @£$% off - if you're bidding against us

Pulling for both of you guys. Best of luck!

•••
i dont quit get this name at all but i dont really think its not luck...big .tv name, years of paid up front and seems like a nice word.....

its up for years in advance and from posts this term is in high demand!

you guys doing a confrence call and who does the bidding and when lol.

cheers guys!

•••
Jimbojimbo said:

Good Luck guys!

My God Millers you are a busy boy just now!
I wish i wasn't so busy or i would of tried to bag a 1/3 share in this deal!

Jeffoverman : Have a look at a site like
www.diynetwork.com to see the potential in Diy.tv or similar.
DIY is a very highly searched term, DIY shows are on TV all day long (In UK at least) Ideal domain for a DIY video site or to go with a DIY Tv Show or Channel.

Last edited:
•••
jeffoverman said:
i dont quit get this name at all but i dont really think its not luck...big .tv name, years of paid up front and seems like a nice word.....

its up for years in advance and from posts this term is in high demand!

I take it you are not a do-it-yourselfer in terms of fixing up things around the house. Wish I was like that!!

•••
in two minutes 200 usd more - Dn reality online !

•••
lol.......i fix things but before this word or explanation on i had no clue on what it meant..

before this was mentioned, i had no clue on what term meant....sorry

but having read above remarks, its powerful

•••
#7 is wathcing this auction

Did you see the break in automated bidding by #7...they raised their max which was $9050 (that was a manual input and then it went back to automated

•••
b and Q own the co.uk and .com i think.

•••
I have to say this is one good .tv to have. I would set up a DIY youtube type site and charge all of the hardware chains an arm and a leg to advertise. BTW I'm in on diy.us auction if anyone here wins this and wants in on it as well. I won't be bidding on it myself.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back