Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain divasforum

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

enginera

Established Member
Impact
7
Estibot says 2000$-divasforum

Just regged divasforum.com

That make me a little excited what I see estibot results

Domain: divasforum.com
Keywords divas forum
Frequency (Google) 14900
in Anchor Text 714
in Title 657
in URL 575
Backlinks 0
PageRank 0
Alexa Rank Not Ranked
Traffic (Visits / Day) N/A
PPC Ads # 0
Overture/mo 549
Wordtracker/day 25

Domain Appraisal USD 2,000

Please make your appraisals.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There are not a lot of fresh regs that come along that are worth more than reg fee, but in this case I think you did well.

Imho this name is easily worth much more than reg fee. With the market the way it is, I hesitate to put a dollar value on it but if I had to I would say low XXX to a reseller.
 
0
•••
thanks..
as i searched Diva and Divas some wrestling ladies are the first result on google :)
I don't know which direction to develople in: wrestling or Diva(s) as artist, musicians etc.
and should I trust estibot results?
 
0
•••
You did a good reg, i think this could be a forum about WWE divas or something liek that, or maybe about hottest girls in the planet?
 
0
•••
thank you for your comments.
 
0
•••
Great hand reg!

High $XX minimum price.
 
0
•••
thanks GF... what do you think about estibot's price?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back