IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi guys

What do you think of domains where 'Holo' comes in the end.

Keyword or Prefix + Holo .com?

TechHolo
VRHolo
etc

Thanks!

•••
Hi guys

TechHolo
VRHolo
etc

Thanks!

i think its a waste of money. cheers.

•••
•••
Sale just completed

Holotech.com
$14.5k
Godaddy

Congrats!!!
this great sale gives us who have investments in that niche renewed hopes.
A1999 name
:greedy:

•••
Thanks everyone

I went in a lot higher but the buyer negotiated and we agreed on a price

I really loved the name and was sad to see it go but need to focus on some other names I want.

I think it could have been a high xx,xxx sale if I had waited but I have had it since 2010 so its been a while.

Great sales, Giles
Sale just completed

Holotech.com
$14.5k
Godaddy
I have been holding on to HoloTechs.com & HoloTek.com - for a while as well.

•••
Should I Grace delete this?
Made sense when I grabbed it off the drops, but now I’m second-guessing myself. Thoughts?

JuegosHololens dot king

(Sp. for Hololens games)

•••
Made sense when I grabbed it off the drops, but now I’m second-guessing myself. Thoughts?

JuegosHololens dot king

(Sp. for Hololens games)

Drop imo

•••

I sort of feel the same. But I’m not sure why? LOL

What is your reasoning for recommending a drop?

If I had HololensGames dot king... would you recommend I drop that as well?

Or is it because it’s a Spanish name with a.com extension?

Or?

Thanks!

•••

JuegosHololens dot king

(Sp. for Hololens games)

If the amount of action I've received on my VRjuegos and ARjuegos names are any indication, I would drop... (Not to mention, I believe HoloLens is targeted mostly at Enterprise, with gaming really a secondary consideration... And there's TM considerations as well...;))

•••
I sort of feel the same. But I’m not sure why? LOL

What is your reasoning for recommending a drop?

If I had HololensGames dot king... would you recommend I drop that as well?

Or is it because it’s a Spanish name with a.com extension?

Or?

Thanks!

Spanish plus Hololens is weird
Plus
Hololens is a brand name, a device and not a niche or a tech

•••
Spanish plus Hololens is weird
Plus
Hololens is a brand name, a device and not a niche or a tech

Right on!

Makes sense!

Thanks guys!

•••
Hi guys

TechHolo
VRHolo
etc

Thanks!

Honestly, I have a passel of 'em I've been hanging onto since the initial hype and absolutely zero sales action so far...

For example:
sport holo
travel holo
pay holo
bio holo
car holo
web holo
sex holo etc...

I even had a few plurals (kw + holos) which I've started dropping...

In contrast, the traditional Holo+kw (e.g. HoloPay, HoloStore, etc.) has experienced a nice uptick in interest recently... JMHO, but if I were in your shoes, that's where I'd put my money... ;)

•••
Honestly, I have a passel of 'em I've been hanging onto since the initial hype and absolutely zero sales action so far...

For example:
sport holo
travel holo
pay holo
bio holo
car holo
web holo
sex holo etc...

In contrast, the traditional Holo+kw (e.g. HoloPay, HoloStore, etc.) has experienced a nice uptick in interest recently... JMHO, but if I were in your shoes, that's where I'd put my money... ;)

Thanks!!! :)

•••
I agree, put the Holo first and make sure the 2nd word goes well with (Games, Sport, Tech, World etc)

•••
i think its a waste of money. cheers.

I agree, put the Holo first and make sure the 2nd word goes well with (Games, Sport, Tech, World etc)

For example:
sport holo
travel holo
pay holo
bio holo
car holo
web holo
sex holo etc...

So, AR/Holo dot com is the domain I bought, I know mostly 'Holo' as a prefix is preferred but I couldn't resist :xf.grin:

•••
Its not bad, I still find I have more interest in HoloKeyword names

•••
Its not bad, I still find I have more interest in HoloKeyword names
Congrats Giles. I know you held on tight to that one for a little while.

I still have HoloGoggles, HoloSystem, HoloCall, HoloBay, HoloMessenger, and a few more but haven't seen much action in the holo space.

•••
So, AR/Holo dot com is the domain I bought, I know mostly 'Holo' as a prefix is preferred but I couldn't resist :xf.grin:
Each situation is different, GoHolo or HoloGo .....first one thanks

•••
@DnEbook

I agree, but there are very few words that go in front that are better...so many more words to use as a suffix

@Josh R

I do like HoloBay & HoloSystem...nice names but you'll have to be patient with them

Last edited:
•••
Don't forget some will be acronyms, .....NyHolo or HoloNy. I guess the reverse may be desirable when first options disappear. Depends if you are enduser or not?

•••
@DnEbook

I agree, but there are very few words that go in front that are better...so many more words to use as a suffix

@Josh R

I do like HoloBay & HoloSystem...nice names but you'll have to be patient with them

hi there.

would you be so kind and share thoughts on holographic+kw.com and hologram+kw.com?
do you own any? if so, did you have offers and/or sales? were they nice roi?

thanks!

•••
I held HolographicModel for five years, got one offer for #1500 in the first month and never got another for the next five years. Ended up dropping it, currently only have two "holo" domains , so for me it's holo all the way. Holographic + Kw may work if used in conjunction with tech terms but likely to have less buyers lining up to buy them. Of course just my opinion, cheers
~
Did sell Holo + P r o m o for a token #200 last year

Last edited:
•••
I held HolographicModel for five years, got one offer for #1500 in the first month and never got another for the next five years. Ended up dropping it, currently only have two "holo" domains , so for me it's holo all the way. Holographic + Kw may work if used in conjunction with tech terms but likely to have less buyers lining up to buy them. Of course just my opinion, cheers
~
Did sell Holo + P r o m o for a token #200 last year

yeah.. I hold still few tens of holo/gram/graphic domains.. trying to drop lesser quality ones.. but with endusers you never know what they'll like.. cause they're still all decent keywords.. just because for holo there is way better keywords left thna say VR now... its not like we'll be seeing vrmodel.com expire.. and many other good ones.. this is why its bit harder to drop some holo names.. vs say VR.. cause of the many nice holo keywords left out there to own still now.

either way.. I sold holographichome.com for 1.5k last year.. holosmartphone 400 this year.. and noit much other action.. maybe couple low offers.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back