Dynadot

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This domain is a bit long but just added:

Holo Social Network (dot com)

Also added

Holo Courses (dot com)

•••
HoloDomainNames(dot com )

Market place for all your domains guys.. Resdy to launch with partners:P

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
HoloEgypt.com
HoloCountries.com
HoloCaribbean.com
HoloSafaris.com
HoloEscrow.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Holocade.com - Holographic arcade

•••
Holo Interior Design

just for conversations sake:
i'm not trying to stir the pot here - just have some innocent conversation.

hmmm...a three word, long tail holo?
this one seems a little awkward, no? i think the reason why i say that is because you combined 'holo' with TWO additional words, almost negating any real abbreviation from using Holo (does that make sense?)

I also think that a name like this, if it were to ever actually be something, because it's such a specific longtail, it would take a minimum of five to seven years from this point, (guessing) I mean this realistically.. that's a lot of renewals... and then even if it were something - how much is would you sell that for?.. $500?.. $700?

to continue... i think the fun and marketing potential in using Holo (as opposed to holographic or hologram) is the way you are able to join two words... the post above from @Area52 - Holocade is the perfect example and i like this a lot!! 9how can you not like that name?... i believe this is true in form to what Holo is and does as a brandable.

with that said, i would probably rather have something like 'Holovation(s)' in place of Holo Interior Design, no?
it has multiple meaning (holo innovations, holo renovations), it's shorter and is a true one of a kind. The kind of name you can put out on the web and brand it now so it 'is the first time in use' under YOUR name.
This is available for hand reg right now and would probably be a nice addition for you to consider.

again, just for conversations sake i thought it would be good to discuss - not to argue
best of luck

•••

this one seems a little awkward, no? i think the reason why i say that is because you combined 'holo' with TWO additional words, almost negating any real abbreviation from using Holo (does that make sense?)

I also think that a name like this, if it were to ever actually be something, because it's such a specific longtail, it would take a minimum of five to seven years from this point, (guessing) I mean this realistically.. that's a lot of renewals... and then even if it were something - how much is would you sell that for?.. $500?.. $700?

to continue... i think the fun and marketing potential in using Holo (as opposed to holographic or hologram) is the way you are able to join two words... the post above from @Area52 - Holocade is the perfect example and i like this a lot!! 9how can you not like that name?... i believe this is true in form to what Holo is and does as a brandable.

with that said, i would probably rather have something like 'Holovation(s)' in place of Holo Interior Design, no?
it has multiple meaning (holo innovations, holo renovations), it's shorter and is a true one of a kind. The kind of name you can put out on the web and brand it now so it 'is the first time in use' under YOUR name.
This is available for hand reg right now and would probably be a nice addition for you to consider.

again, just for conversations sake i thought it would be good to discuss - not to argue
best of luck

Thanks for the message and thank you for your suggestion.

I suppose the honest answer is I have always tried to go for keyword domains over brandables.

VR Interior Design has already had 3 offers since I have owned it, which is less than a month and previous to me buying, it had 7 offers via sedo.

Companies are already testing out VR with relation to interior design.

I don't see it has a specific longtail myself because it is an actual niche keyword. There are articles on the internet already stating how the holo lens would be perfect for "interior design".

I appreciate your input. Yes it is a three word domain but it is one that I think will have relevance to a useful holo lense tool.

"Interior Design" gets over 300, 000 searches per month. If Holo Lens does become a useful tool/service for that niche I would have thought the domain could be worth more than $xxx ?

I have had a $x,xxx offer already on vrinteriordesign.com before the technology is even mainstream.

Thanks for the input and also thanks for the good wishes :)

Last edited:
•••

best of luck

BTW. Looked up your site and you have a great holo portfolio. Congrats & all the best with your future domaining :)

•••
HoloElegance.com - 3D lingerie and swimwear sales

•••
HoloShop dot net

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
Added:

HoloCalling dot com
HoloBroadcast dot com

cleardot.gif

•••
HoloBroadcast.com is good. IMO Holocast is too close to the term Holocaust and simply will not work as a brand.

•••
HoloDiva.com
HoloDivas.com
HoloMountain.com
HoloAtlantic.com
HoloPacific.com

•••
•••
•••
HoloBroadcast.com is good. IMO Holocast is too close to the term Holocaust and simply will not work as a brand.

I agree the term Holocast is problematic given the "Holocaust" similarity...

This said, I'm still holding Holocasting and Holocasts as you never know what will happen over time... (Take the term "uber" for example - It was associated for decades with famous first verse of the German national anthem that was adopted by the Nazis and which utilized the phrase "Deutschland 'uber' alles" - ["Germany over all"]... But now the word is the name of a major ride-sourcing company... Like I said, you never know how time will treat a word/phrase...)

To hedge my bets, I also regged:

HoloStreaming

Last edited:
•••
To me Holocasting is different enough that it holds promise.

•••
•••
•••
The last three word domain I posted didn't get much love but I added another one lol :-$

Holo Social Media
(.com)

•••
The last three word domain I posted didn't get much love but I added another one :-$

Holo Social Media
(.com)

Which business would use this domain?

SocialMedia(.com) is not in use either and is only being forwarded to a more brandable site.

HoloSocial(.com) or HoloMedia(.com) is right on the money. Keep it short and sweet with Holo- domains.

Just my opinion.

•••
Which business would use this domain?

SocialMedia(.com) is not in use either and is only being forwarded to a more brandable site.

HoloSocial(.com) or HoloMedia(.com) is right on the money. Keep it short and sweet with Holo- domains.

Just my opinion.

Agree with you on HoloSocial & HoloMedia, spot on domains

Also what you say is true about Social Media.com

SocialMedia.org sold for $8,000

SocialMedia.co sold for $3,000

P#rno.com sold for 8 million just to foward to a brandable site.

Can see exactly what you are saying & I probably agree with almost everything you have said.

There is a chance it could be purchased, which is why I took the risk.

I agree though, short Holo domains are where it is probably at, been buying these as well.

Thanks for the input Lucid :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back