NameSilo

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Ok, so my first HOLO name and my 2nd .mx name (after 88888.mx):

HOLO .mx

Mexico's gotta be a part of the HOLO revolution as well.
Are you a native Spanish speaker? Do they try to pronounce it with the "H" sound like in English or more like " "OLO" i.e. as in the greeting "Hola"?

I have noticed that Spanish and Italian podcasts pronounce it as OloLens. Only in one Mexican or Colombian YouTube video I heard Holo instead of Olo.

Any thought about this from the Spanish/Italian/French NamePros users?

•••
HoloFail.com
wLzEpKM.jpg

•••
•••
Personally I would prefer a hololens than a VR unit.

•••
Are you a native Spanish speaker? Do they try to pronounce it with the "H" sound like in English or more like " "OLO" i.e. as in the greeting "Hola"?

I have noticed that Spanish and Italian podcasts pronounce it as OloLens. Only in one Mexican or Colombian YouTube video I heard Holo instead of Olo.

Any thought about this from the Spanish/Italian/French NamePros users?

No, I am not Spanish.

HOLO is a *tech* keyword (IT would still be called IT in any language) domain so I guess language doesn't make a difference in this case. Moreover, most of futuristic tech clients are from the upper-mid and higher sections of society all of whom are aware of English.

•••
•••
•••
Still have

HoloExplore.com :D

Slotted for development ofc!

•••
•••
Hi there I'm new to the Holo forum.
I'm starting with

Holo Multiplayer.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
holoacts.com
Available to register right now.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I registered:

IseeHolograms.com (EYE - SEE - HOLOGRAMS, get it?)

Then I had to register IcyHolograms.com too because I couldnt decide which one was coolest.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
HoloCountry.com
HoloPayment.com
HoloPriest.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back