Dynadot

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Great domain :)

Give me a shout via email and if we can do something good then Im in! Just out with family at the mo enjoying a chinese.

Cheers

not is the same niche ,

HoloCamgirl , for this specific niche of Cam world

and

HoloTechno, for Holo technology ?

•••
HoloOffices

HoloCamStudio

HoloTravelling

all handreg

•••
and last ones for today handregs:

BuyHoloTV
HoloTVShop
HoloTVReviews

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
mallofstar.com

kolll.com

bookingreal.com

dreamstudiomax.com

cnnaz.com

azlif.com

aznbox.com

slam.ws

n1n.biz

h1h.biz

Domain Names For Sell.

Please enter the domain names and contact us..

Nice HOLO domains!

•••
•••
I think if MS wanted this name, I think they would have it by now

I think they would have got it when they got hololens a little while ago, they would have known about these TMs ages ago

I hope Im wrong though

•••
deleted for now.

Last edited:
•••
Deleted

Last edited:
•••
edit: Details removed for now

Last edited:
•••
Nice, dont mention too much of it on here until the sale is completed, Ive seen sales ruined because of it

•••
•••
I would too @GravityEleven and the post by Felisk above

Its really not worth risking a nice sale

•••
Hi guys,

Would you kindly remove me & my refrences from these posts.

I have some holo names for development purposes..and given a good cash flow ATM..I am only developing these names for now.

All these have great organic traffic..and I am currently in the process of monetizing these as well.

I would request @HoloNames @Felisk @gilescoley @GravityEleven to edit posts & remove direct references to me & names.

If & when anything happens, it won't be tough for any of you to monitor that.

Thanks.

•••
•••
Hi guys,

I have some holo names for development purposes..and given a good cash flow ATM..I am only developing these names for now.

All these have great organic traffic..and I am currently in the process of monetizing these as well.

I would request @HoloNames @Felisk @gilescoley @GravityEleven to edit posts & remove direct references to me & names.

Thanks.
done

•••
.com

HoloBay
I have HoloWarez lol ;). Seriously, except the obvious connection to PirateBay, I can imagine a holographic yachts/boats HoloLens website/app or even some sci-fi game for HoloLens.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi guys,

Thanks.

Why can't I find the edit button. It disappeared or something

•••
Ok, so my first HOLO name and my 2nd .mx name (after 88888.mx):

HOLO .mx

Mexico's gotta be a part of the HOLO revolution as well.

•••
Hi guys,

I would request @HoloNames@Felisk@gilescoley@GravityEleven to edit posts & remove directreferences to me & names.

Thanks.

I specifically dont mention peoples names or domains as you can see from my posts

Let us know what happens

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back