IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HoloRecorders
HologramInc ;)

i just recently hand regged Holograms Inc (.) com
I'm pretty happy with that one myself

best of luck

•••
•••
Wish I regged holograms.io in December when I was going back and forth..nice sale @JudgeMind

@Mads did u get some offers on the .co yet?

•••
BigHolo .com
would you please tell me your opinion? Im new to this niche :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Gamble indeed :)

Sold 3 holo names this week for $1250.

That's very nice. Already in the comfort zone after taking out the early investment already.

•••
Congratulations Keith!
Are you comfortable telling us which names you sold and for how much?

.. also..
.. don't you think this is very early to begin letting go? I understand the name of the game is to make money, however, we really haven't even scratched the surface yet.

•••
Congratulations Keith!
Are you comfortable telling us which names you sold and for how much?

.. also..
.. don't you think this is very early to begin letting go? I understand the name of the game is to make money, however, we really haven't even scratched the surface yet.
I quit giving exact details a bit ago because people bombard the buyers.

Also, it's never to early to sell for profit. It's just a matter of your game plan.

•••
I quit giving exact details a bit ago because people bombard the buyers.

Also, it's never to early to sell for profit. It's just a matter of your game plan.

fair enough
congrats again :)

•••
•••
I had a $x,xxx sale this week. The time for holo is now!

•••
what do you guys think of

holo.work
hologram.work

received some random inquiries nothing much but any ideas?

•••
@hn i guess dey r frm domainers, but i dnt like those type of extension.
Goodluck

•••
@bene thanks for the frank view. I was just looking at new extensions on release date and found the .work domains. Into it for just a couple of bucks! so hope one day I get some return on my investments!

•••
•••
Too early to sell holo names IMO

Congrats to the guy selling though

•••
Holo interest is high now and maybe near the peak - remember trends peak early then slowly interest fades but tends to re-emerge. Now is probably a very good time to sell (and buy) Holo and AR related names.

•••
•••
Holo.Domains

Available to reg....

•••
I regged DroneHolo/com not sure if it sounds right though. Which is better Holo+Keyword or Keyword+Holo ?? don't want to spend on another bad names.

•••
I regged DroneHolo/com not sure if it sounds right though. Which is better Holo+Keyword or Keyword+Holo ?? don't want to spend on another bad names.
Holo+keyword imo

•••

It depends on the keyword. Holo+noun...Drone is a noun. holodrone, holodoor, holocar.
If the keyword is an adjective you use adjective+holo. Niceholo, greenholo, slimholo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back