Dynadot

discuss Discuss and Showcase Drone Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have recently read that the drone industry is trying to change the word "drone" to something different.

The word "drone" has a very bad rep. for obvious reasons.

What do you think will happen with the word "drone" and drone domain names?

Feel free to showcase your drone domain names on this thread.

:tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let's get back to drone \ drones domains! :)

•••
This DoobiesCrew is very crafty! One thing I am very sure of is this isn't his real account.

Now that the searchlight is beamed on him, he has decide to point fingers to another, probably non-existing, person.

Lets not start going Agatha Christie on this!

•••
DroneScripts
DronePilotCourse
DroneStockmarket

COMs

•••
Amateurs with nothing better to do with there lame lives.

Cheers for wrecking mine and Stu's auctions.

FX

•••
dronecept(s) / .com

Started thinking about upcoming concept drones, drone concepts and drone manufacturing/brand names . . . but I think I fell victim to wishful thinking.

•••
Buyer approached me, he first used the "$500 cash today" phrase then I replied saying we don't sell domains at that price and just left it.. 5 days went by and he came back asking what price would I be happy with and after a few more emails back and fourth he ended up with $9k. This is the only way to achieve these prices on drone domains for now, I know RcDrones.com and Drones.net sold on flippa for $9k and $17k , however I wonder how much they could have had if a buyer came to them, maybe double or even tripple that amount...food for thought!
If I may ask, what drone domain did you sell for 9k? I have a decent portfolio (imo) of drone domains, and I want to guage what kind of price range mine could sell for, and since you seem pretty good at selling drone domains I would greatly appreciate if you could offer your opinion.

•••
I started this thread and it has turned into a nightmare.
Perhaps, we should close this thread and start a new one with strict rules and guidelines...
I meant for this thread to be informative and helpful :(

•••
Come on guys, lets get this thread back to drone names. We know that nothing will be resolved in the public forum.

•••
Perhaps, we should close this thread and start a new one with strict rules and guidelines..
No sense in that. The forum rules are the rules.

To face real facts, nobody sabotaged the drone domain market. Today's values are just that, today's values. If you put a domain on auction and bids are low then the market has spoken. One negative person on one domain forum isn't swaying the domaining world!

•••
•••
What pisses me off is the fake buys on sedo over the last few weeks - which come from this thread.

Same group buying my drone names and not paying, which doesn't allow me to sell the name while they play games.

•••
@greggb, man - i am worried that you will register every single drone+word out there. :)

dronehavefeelingstoo? Well - how can you use that? Just interested.

•••
@greggb, man - i am worried that you will register every single drone+word out there. :)

I have that feeling too! Everyday I have to delete a few of my 'domains to register' entries as they get registered by someone else, even though they were free when I originally checked them!

As the saying goes - 'takes money to make moiney'

I just need more money! :p

•••
What pisses me off is the fake buys on sedo over the last few weeks - which come from this thread.

Same group buying my drone names and not paying, which doesn't allow me to sell the name while they play games.
That's awful!

•••

It's Doobie and his CREW

•••

dronescantdetectsarcasm.com
dronesareveryliteral.com

I was actually inspired to register DRONESFROMHELL.COM by reading this post. But that was the only drone domain I registered. The other ones are just suggestions, which will probably come in handy in the future, when
dronesunite.com
dronesriseupandconquertheworld.com

•••
What's happened to Doobie now, suddenly he/she is silent?

•••
No sense in that. The forum rules are the rules.

To face real facts, nobody sabotaged the drone domain market. Today's values are just that, today's values. If you put a domain on auction and bids are low then the market has spoken. One negative person on one domain forum isn't swaying the domaining world!

That maybe correct to some extent, however a group of people working together to cause some concern against drone domainers seems to be what's happened as @FX has informed us of his unfortunate experience with them.

•••

Hi are those outright sales or non-paying auction winners?

I've always said Sedo need to be a lot tighter about non-paying buyers - they could fix this. They could easily make them pay a non-refundable deposit to click buy, or keep credit card details or a prepaid deposit before allowing anyone to buy - with TOS specifiying that non-completion of a purchase automatically costs you $500, more for a five figure name.

Interesting drone project here http://kickstriker.com/panopticopter

And just saw this sale on Namebio - not my name
skysource.com $705.00 2014-12-04 godaddy.com

Last edited:
•••
Breaking: Louis van Gaal Reportedly Orders Manchester United Drone Patrol to Hide Tactics

It has been reported that Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is going to extraordinary lengths to keep his methods a secret, hiring a security firm to scan the skies above Carrington for spy drones. The Dutch coach has ordered experts to patrol United's training complex and look out for devices that could accumulate knowledge of his practices.

I believe that it's only a matter of time before the MLS and NBA start advertising for Drone Marshals... for the same purpose!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football

Last edited:
•••
Breaking: Louis van Gaal Reportedly Orders Manchester United Drone Patrol to Hide Tactics

It has been reported that Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is going to extraordinary lengths to keep his methods a secret, hiring a security firm to scan the skies above Carrington for spy drones. The Dutch coach has ordered experts to patrol United's training complex and look out for devices that could accumulate knowledge of his practices.

I believe that it's only a matter of time before the MLS and NBA start advertising for Drone Marshals... for the same purpose!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football

Hahahaha glad I grabbed FootyDrone(.com) now!

•••
AmericanAeroSpace.com 2014-11-24 3.500 GBP Sedo

•••
The cop in me smells a fake confession.
Need to see some proof, screenshot of the conversation please.

Watch your mouth - I'm good no more bullying from you all

•••
Let's stick to drones not black magic talk

•••
Someone sold this through flippa -

rcdrones.org $50

Good old Flippa.....:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back