Domain Empire

discuss Discuss and Showcase Drone Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have recently read that the drone industry is trying to change the word "drone" to something different.

The word "drone" has a very bad rep. for obvious reasons.

What do you think will happen with the word "drone" and drone domain names?

Feel free to showcase your drone domain names on this thread.

:tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Go get DroneDope .com buddy!! ;)

•••
•••
Dont mix pot/marijuana and drone names, what is the point of that???

•••

It's a great example of what not to do , funnily dronebeer has been regged as well ??

•••
The point is that they're drone domains, they're relavant in the Marijuana Niche for security and law enforcement purposes. Secondly, this thread does say discuss and showcase drone domains. Just saying....

Last edited:
•••
Yes there is no way the Cia will not target dope drones, whist the idea is wonderful, the implementation is unlikely, good luck but keep trying i suggest

•••
Its actually the 3rd approved. All in Alaska, which kinda does not matter much "commercially".

Smile when you say that, partner. :)

Before this flight, I picked up AKdrones.com ("AK" being the abbreviation for Alaska, of course).

Sold drone// forum.com way too cheap quite a while ago.

Picked up aerobaticdrones.com because humans will have contests about anything.

And finally, figured people will also want privacy or just want to take what's not theirs, so I got dronejacking.com (just let dronehijacking.com expire).

•••
•••
Just bought pepperspraydrone.
(com)

I also have riotdrone.
(com)

•••
•••
•••
decided to reg just one …….tooldrone (for the lazy handyman)

•••
Anyone excited about the buzz for Camera rigged drones?

I looked around on some forums, and people buying these for in-air videography.
Bird's eye view does look pretty attractive.

•••
Anyone excited about the buzz for Camera rigged drones?

I looked around on some forums, and people buying these for in-air videography.

I have droneography and dronography (com) - I'm not sure if the word will get popular.

Some of the videos are beautiful!

•••
I have droneography and dronography (com) - I'm not sure if the word will get popular.

Some of the videos are beautiful!

I got

Drone/Feed

•••
•••
•••
fightdrone
~
fightdrones
~
.com

•••
Just Sold -

UnderWaterDrones.com - $500
UkDrones.com - $500

Not mega money but I picked them both up last month via Go-daddy expired domain section for $5 each.

Cheers

Stu

Last edited:
•••
I'm excited. While the new autonomous 'follow me' drones are targeting the action sports market, I see other popular applications.

LiveDroneTV.com is my latest reg, with a biz model in mind that includes creating a rev stream for action sports athletes using 'follow me' drones.

@verbster - I vacationed there a few years back... so I always smile when I think of Alaska.:)

Anyone excited about the buzz for Camera rigged drones? I looked around on some forums, and people buying these for in-air videography.

•••
Got these drone domains expiring in a couple of days. Any worth keeping?

dronepractice/com
dronestealth/com
dronecourses/com
droneflyingcourses/com

•••

dronepractice/com
dronestealth/com
dronecourses/com
droneflyingcourses/com
I like the last two…

•••
DronePractice is a very nice pick-up. Its pretty clear that a license will be required to fly drones, so (drone) practice will become an niche industry, like 'Driver's Ed'. Key problems will be where and when to practice, and at what cost.

The solution will be online practice simulators, which are being developed now.

DronePractice/com would be an ideal sim site biz, that you can do from Alaska. :)

The other names are not so good, imo. Though you could redirect the (courses) names, without the singular, I would drop... as 'Drone Practice' obviously takes place on courses.

dronepractice/com
dronestealth/com
dronecourses/com
droneflyingcourses/com

•••
Thanks. Interesting idea about the SIM site.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back