NameSilo

Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Labeled as various in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by Scotty205, Jan 28, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. ecomslice

ecomslice Top Contributor VIP

He means Between 100-499. I think can let this one pass. Relax

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. ReallyBigIdea.com

ReallyBigIdea.com Established Member

strange.. :xf.confused:no idea why my post was moved, Mods O_o? i have sold hundreds domains for the 2021 and thats why i do not repot them on NamePros :bored:

3. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

Probably because you did not include the sales price in the other thread.

"As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller."

You can try again with the exact price. Don't be emotional.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  4. ArielT

ArielT Top Contributor VIP

5. Vinesh Bhaskarla

Vinesh Bhaskarla Established Member

Around 220 right now. Added another 12 names in the last 30 days.

6. deepak2512

deepak2512 Upgraded Member Gold Account

Great, where did you buy it?
    Also SH usually doesn't allow premium listings to be listed elsewhere(unless 50+ names) so was it a Standard SH listing? Also do you think lead came through SH only might be it came through Afternic?

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  7. jideofor

jideofor Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

congrats on your sale. You are right about SquadHelp.. small portfolio hardly get noticed. I have one domain that with 57 shortlist and it has not sold.

Normally, watchers are those with possible interest in the domain or just in their cart. How come out of 57 and no one has bought it? some times I have even thought the shortlists are just fake lol... may be I should test Afternic for it then.

8. Ariff BD

Ariff BD Restricted (15-30%)

Wow
    May I know you buy these one word or register always?

9. Kazama San

Kazama San Established Member

I've got hundreds of shortlists yet there are no takers. It seems to me they are too hung up on 4L's and big portfolios, of course, which is a BIG mistake. Good on them though.

Try other marketplaces, you will definitely get some sales. :xf.wink:

10. brandpainvestment

brandpainvestment Top Contributor VIP

Congratulations!

For how many contests you have submitted the domain ?

11. brandpainvestment

I have 70 domains in premium listing at squadhelp. Very less sell through rate (STR) for me also taking long time to sale. High shortlist, high traffic but less sales.

Not good for small portfolio i think.

12. ecomslice

ecomslice Top Contributor VIP

Be patient, everything comes to you in the right moment.

13. AEProgram

AEProgram Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

Remove and try afternic only for 6 months.

14. brandpainvestment

True.

15. rajdomains

rajdomains Established Member

I usually don't submit my names to SH contest anymore.
    I have submitted actively for 2-3 months in starting with NO LUCK.

16. rajdomains

rajdomains Established Member

I don't think it's not good for a small portfolio. In my case, I have just 13 domains listed with SH out of which 1 sold in 8 months.

17. FolioTeam

FolioTeam AMDB.tv VIP

I agree. I had just 2 names when I sold my first domain with them. But that's just for made up kind of names which is where I think their strength lies.

So, I have my main names distributed between Dan, Afternic and Sedo. Then, the made-up names at Squadhelp.

PS: I only submit unregistered names at SH

18. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

? this is fakest news in this thread.
    Just submit name to SH with “SH coin”
    if approved, you can list afternic free,
    1 SH coin = $1, and you have to buy min. 5. —also lowers commission from 35 to 30% and faster approval time, among other goodies.

Yes, i think they both help, do what you can.
    For more info, read here.

Brandbucket is still stuck time.. zero tolerance! Squadhelp is the one who changed this area, Bb is 1st one,but SH releases sale, innovates unlike... Brandbucket! Go SH.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  19. deepak2512

deepak2512 Upgraded Member Gold Account

Not sure why you call a post fake without even getting into the details. Even if something is not right there is a better way to say than calling a post from a newbie here as fake. Here is the link from Squadhelp itself: https://helpdesk.squadhelp.com/en/a...er to keep your,domain is listed at Squadhelp. it clearly states: "For your premium Marketplace listings, you are not allowed to post "for sale" messages or listings on third party/ public websites". However they allow exclusivity if 50+ premium domains listed. For standard there is no such restriction.

Do point to the SH url where they say you can list in afternic(even if you don't have 50+ domains listed) for Premium Listings, can you show the url?

20. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

They changed it. Must have.
    Know what? You’re right.
    Even if you’re wrong, it’s still my bad, friend.

But in this case i am the one who is wrong.
    I suspect, i was grandfathered in, this was not always the case. Try emailing them, this is what i did, and this was way before “50+ tier”

Been there long before SH added ‘benefit tiers’

Sorry again, man. disagree wit this change, but SH still better than Brandbucket, Brandpa imo.

Samer

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  21. twiki

twiki Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

(responding here instead of the main reported sales thread)

About mentorship requests:

This is something that I am asked about from time to time so I've already responded but it's time again to repeat it.

It won't work, for reasons explained below, but fortunately there is an alternative.

First off, I'm not good at direct mentoring, nor do I have the time for that. Time is valuable and unfortunately for me its really firm managed - I hope this is an understandable thing (I manage another full brick and mortar business apart from domaining). I do however find time to write things as I write fast enough and it's a thing I do rather well.

Secondly, I'm still learning and don't consider myself a top domainer, as there is still much more ahead of me rather than behind. But, as I learn I already share a lot on NP in longer written posts. So if you watch my posts I do have ones that end up in the weekly most read.

If you haven't already, you should read at least these:

You should find some good stuff in them, and they have also made it to the weekly top posts report as well.

Third and most important, unfortunately my model is not really easy to follow - at all. This is something I've also mentioned here before.

The reasons are: Firstly, you need the particular experience I have for this model, and it needs to put a lot of daily work in. But the bigger problem relies in the fact that I use significant budget (5-fig, going to 6-fig soon) which is not available to everyone. I also a full suite of custom tech I have built and use privately for each thing I do. These tools complement my skills, help to use time properly and help managing a larger number of domains which is bound to grow (22k currently). There are however a lot of alternatives out there - just use the other tools posted and recommended here on NP. I just tailored mine to my own style.

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  22. sharastar

sharastar Established Member

This was not ethical on @MysticHero side.

I think he should at least share some of his % with @DnFolk .I doubt he will ever do it.

Anyway it would not be good sight for @DnFolk to see.

23. sharastar

sharastar Established Member

Yup this would be the right way to go.

All the best to your great heart man @DnFolk

24. capybara

capybara Established Member

This is really old, check here:
    https://helpdesk.squadhelp.com/en/articles/4456288-recent-changes-and-updates-to-marketplace
    [​IMG]
    There are special terms for that of course, but there is no connection with the number of names you have.

Edit: there is in fact URL in Samer's post which is exactly about listing on Afternic.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  25. cabotower

cabotower Top Contributor VIP

sold through Alter.com a 6L.com
    found it when sniffing around expireddomains.net a couple of years ago.
    regd it with one renewal since.
    listed at $10,000 and accepted buyers $8000 offer.
    name withheld by request

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice