Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

DirectI resellers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgaussin

VIP Member
Impact
8
I well know eNom and I'm happy with my account there, but I'll have to open a directI account and I've a question about them..

I didn't see on their website if resellers win something with the sub-resellers ?... like commission ? and how ?..

Is it better to have subaccounts directly under DirectI or for any reasons I can't guess under a reseller ?..

Thanks,
David.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well, I think that you can choose the prices that you sell domains to your sub-resellers, so you will make a little profit.

and I would go directly under DirectI
 
0
•••
I think too, but I wish to have some feedbacks from DirectI resellers, but maybe there's no DirectI resellers here...
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks Allan, I know the search function and I used that a lot. I already read all theses threads and I didn't find really any answer about that..

Thanks,
David.
 
0
•••
Just saw your rhetorical/hypo that there were no directi resellers here, and wanted you to see that at first glance I see 10-15 active members who are directi resellers (Including some of the more active members). Any of whom would probably give you a review if you PM'd them.
BOL,
Allan
 
0
•••
I've no doubt there's directi reseller at namepro Allan. Sorry for my little ironic sentence about that. Maybe I'll try to PM them if they are too shy to speak in public :) Thanks Allan.
 
0
•••
little ironic sentence
I love those little ironic sentences. Keep 'em coming! :laugh:
 
0
•••
Dunno if you're serious or ironic yourself Grrilla :o
 
0
•••
Directi Resellers

I am a Directi Reseller (In-active) & a sub-reseller for another (Directi reseller)
Directi.name.bin.org (as WebName4.in)
The prices set By Directi to their Reseller are arranged in levels Depending on Volume
Each reseller is allowed to Create Sub-reseller Pricing and Can set the number of Levels and prices within those levels to any thing they choose.
Some reseller pricing is the same or Higher than that offered to their Retail
customers . So it is wise to check.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your reply Barefoottech, I appreciate.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back