IT.COM

DirectAdmin or cPanel

NameSilo
Watch

What's better DirectAdmin or cPanel

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • DirectAdmin

votes
    36.4%
  • cPanel

votes
    63.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

What you think what's better DirectAdmin or cPanel and with which control panel I'll attract more customers you thinks?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i like cpanel

have seen / used directadmin ...

i wasn't that comfortable since i have been so used to off cpanel.. I love the way cpanel is :)

plus their reputation

•••
What no mention of webmin? :)

I prefer directadmin over cpanel..heck I prefer anything over Cpanel's bloated crappy panel. It's highly overrated. It's simply got the biggest market share and consumers are idiots. Most people who want cpanel are told to get cpanel or have experience with it and are uncomfortable with anything else. It's terrible though...it's slow, doesn't update well, and requires more resources than should be allowed. Also it's really overstated for it's features. 99% of the people using it use less than 10% of it's functions. It's also incredibly overpriced. You can get a lifetime license of DirectAdmin for a few hundred.

•••
I voted for cpanel since that's what I use

•••
I have to go with CPanel....most asked for by the customer.

•••
I like both directadmin and cPanel however, most users prefer cpanel so im oging for that :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back