NameSilo

domain digimodel.com get $500 offer

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg1960

Established Member
Impact
285
I just got at GoDaddy auction $500 offer for my domain digimodel.com

Is thit profit sweet?

Thank's
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sure is
 
0
•••
Sounds about right. I would take it.
 
0
•••
Agreed, grab that $500
 
0
•••
Godaddy gives you 7 days to accept an offer. Why don't you counter with $1500...if he doesn't budge within 6 days.. accept his $500..
 
1
•••
I just got at GoDaddy auction $500 offer for my domain digimodel.com

Is thit profit sweet?

Thank's
Yes. Take it now!!!

I sold DigiHow.com for half that amount.

:)
 
0
•••
Seems fair to me, consider if it's worth asking for more while risking losing the initial offer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back