Dynadot

auction Digiassetsbank.com - Loaded Domain Puts You Into An NFT DEFI Institution!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: Digiassetsbank.com (bundled with: Bankofdigiassets.com) 2 Domains!
Registrar: GoDaddy
Expiry Date: 7/22/2022
Start At: $195,000 USD/USDC or more.
Increment: $1,000 or more.
BIN: $250,000 USD / USDC
Auction End Time: 240 hours after the last bid or BIN.
Payment: PayPal / Bank transfer./ Escrow.com
Transfer Method: Godaddy Transfer
NOTE: Winner should pay with 24 hours after winning the auction.
NOTE: Members with less than trade score '5' have to take my approval for bidding.

DETAILS:
This domain comes together with another - bankofdigiassets.com which can redirect to this one or vice-versa and together you will corner the market on Defi-type NFTs and can branch out into other assets and crypto based offerings - a sure multi-million dollar enterprise.

I am adding to this sale three (3) Defi token series so that your "bank" can get started with value offers. These tokens are real estate based investments that ensure ROI and yearly profits to your purchasers. These are the tokens:

1 - REI COIN
2 - LOANETH STAKE TOKEN
3 - CRYPTO WEALTH TOKEN

These tokens will be of a special type only available for your "digiassets" bank platform. I will also add some game NFTs exclusively for this bank as they are developed and released.

I will also develop the platform for you if you like, populate with my tokens and manage these tokens for you as admin at no extra charge. I have many more token concepts / NFTs for the bank I will add exclusively for the digiassets bank.

INCOME GENERATION:
- You will receive 20% commissions on each token sale - commission starts at $2,500 + per sale.
- You will earn a percentage of all ROI made through the NFTs sold through your site.
- I can create other revenues from Real Estate and Business Assets for your "digiassets" bank.

I am the developer of the first NFT that is a game in itself, the first REI NFT and the first Hunger solution as a NFT charity program. This bank concept was going to be one of my pet projects but the development and support of these NFT projects necessitates that someone else take the reins of the bank side. Let it be you.

So all of this is included in this domain sale worthy of a corporate team dedicated to expanding into the crypto-NFT markets with exclusive NFTs which are advanced in the space and worth a whole lot more than just pictures!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back