Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Thoughts on potential value (end user)?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Woooah....

That's probably one the best .net domains I have seen in a long long time :)

20 years old.. nice!

I think even $150k+

Maybe you can even sell it to Vin Diesel ...lol

Last edited:
•••
$150k is a bit on the high side IMO.

I was thinking more along $15k-$25k with the right buyer.

Last edited:
•••
$150k is a bit on the high side IMO.

I was thinking more along the $8K-15K range, potentially with the right buyer.

Woooah... really? I would think a domain like this could get a killer price to the right end user.

I don't have much .net experience but man, that's a beauty. Imo $15k would be reseller pricing... but off course, I don't claim to know anything :)

•••
nice name, but its a .net
so yeah, $15k would be already really good. But I think less.

•••
It has a lot of value i would certainly climb over it but that same marketplace is so sewn up that a domain has little effect on the industry. However make your own recipe cooking oil and you might have a rock solid business. Quit domaining you got what you need.

•••
Just trying to determine a reasonable range if an end user submits an inquiry - not really looking at development options at this stage.

•••
limited applications by name.
let's face it.. it isn't drones.net or computers.net... hence the more limited applicastions.

I'd say good for brand.. but.. already branded as jeans I think???

but.. if all good so far, and you mind those not.. then hang on to it for years, and you may get nice 5 figure enduser.. else reseller will probably pay you midish 4 figs. like now.

all the best bud.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I think mid-high $x,xxx reseller is about right. A lot of upside in the end user space.

•••
mid x,xxx

@deez007 who said 150k, seems like you have bought all of your domains overpriced. 150k is way over the board appraisal, if you are looking for end user appraisal, then any reg name can be 100k to the endusers. lets be realistic here.

•••
Low $$$$ imo.
Good domain, good brandability and could be used for many different things. But .net is not for everyone.

•••
$2.5k to $4.5k reseller.

Enduser should be in the $10 to $30k range.

Anything is possible with higher numbers.

But I feel these are on the more realistic side.

•••
Top keyword - print.net sold for only 3.2K (Sep 2016)
My valuation for diesel.net is 1K to 2K reseller.

•••
if you are patient
thats a $500 K USD to $1.500 K USD name

congrats
sell it to me for a few hundred please

Last edited:
•••
For defensive domain name (.com < 200K + > .org). Otherwise, fuel discount card network, truck drivers network 100K +

Or the best suggestion
if you are patient
thats a $500 K USD to $1.500 K USD name

•••
I would think you could sell it as a quick flip to the clothing brand Diesel as a brand protection play for around $15k

•••
This domain is worth minimum $50,000 and more...
I have found over four thousand entries of registered or abandoned trademarks using the term "diesel" in the mark. Therefor a possible upgrade name for a lot of brands! The sky is the limit :xf.smile:(y)

•••
Last edited:
•••
This thread is a good example of why any member who appraises names here should be vetted first.

$500k, $150k, $50k?

Luckily the OP is very educated in the industry and already knows the market value of this name.

But we shouldn't fill the newer uneducated members with ridiculous lottery sale appraisals.

Just me thinking out loud here....

•••
This thread is a good example of why any member who appraises names here should be vetted first.

$500k, $150k, $50k?

Luckily the OP is very educated in the industry and already knows the market value of this name.

But we shouldn't fill the newer uneducated members with ridiculous lottery sale appraisals.

Just me thinking out loud here....
I'm also thinking loud here...why on earth should anybody pay for diesel.club $5,000 USD if it's probably worth only reg. fee? And on the website only trucks...:xf.rolleyes:

•••
I'm also thinking loud here...why on earth should anybody pay for diesel.club $5,000 USD if it's probably worth only reg. fee? And on the website only trucks...:xf.rolleyes:

Whats does that have to do with this appraisal?

Someone also once paid $200k for Flowers.mobi too.

•••
$2.5k to $4.5k reseller.

Enduser should be in the $10 to $30k range.

Anything is possible with higher numbers.

But I feel these are on the more realistic side.

Seems about right. Your valuation looks to be 5-10% of the value of the .com, which is realistic imho.

•••
Whats does that have to do with this appraisal?

Probably nothing. By the way - I couldn't find any appraisal value in your post.

•••
A marketplace for diesel engine cars, maybe? )

•••
The diesel truck market is probably the hottest segment right now in the automotive space. You should have no problem finding a buyer.

img_1937.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back