IT.COM

discuss Dictionary .com and 3 letter .com names only - Up to $100

NameSilo
Watch
I only want:
3 letter .com
4 letter pronounceable .com
Dictionary .com only - no made up junk - no medical terms - names like Cat - Dog - Airline
I will only spend up to $100 per name
Must be a name an end user would be interested in buying
Must be super desperate for cash now!
If you send me garbage names that don't follow this I will report you

Can use Paypal or esccrow

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I know the guy who owns 909.com

He only wants $30 for it..................but sorry he's not, "super desperate for cash now! "

So I guess it's no deal. :(

•••
Is there any particular reason why we are wasting bandwidth and time with this thread?

This section, as far as I know, is for valid and reasonable requests and offers. In my opinion, by creating this thread you are being disrespectful with the other members of this great community (or what used to be a great community). By bumping this we are all putting this thread at the top, thus reducing the chances for other valid threads.

After posting I will report my own post as possibly being off-topic - I don't want to contribute to bumping this. I just want to empathize the fact that we shouldn't create posts like these here.

Just my 1 and a half cents.
Because Im serious - duh. If someone can meet this criteria I will buy.
How dare you accuse me of wasting time and bandwidth

•••
Because Im serious - duh. If someone can meet this criteria I will buy.
How dare you accuse me of wasting time and bandwidth
Your wasting our time................the comments pretty well cover that. :)

•••
Your wasting our time................the comments pretty well cover that. :)
Seems the only one wasting time is you - push on if you dont like the thread.
If I am offered a domain that covers what I am asking I will purchase it. If you are not offering me a name - move along and stop wasting our time

•••
Not serious - sick of these rediculous posts also

Hello Members,

Since the OP has admitted he was "not serious" this thread has been moved to the Break Room.

This is a one off thread to make a point.
Point made.

If others want to follow up with similar "not serious" threads they may find their Marketplace access restricted.

We understand this may seem a problem to the members in general, and we are in discussion about these "serious" threads.

Don't make our job harder filling up the "Report" threads with problems we are already aware of.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
LOL

It works both ways. I really like your sense of humor.

I had 1 similar thread open for long time ago with budget upto $15K for single word.com which fits under my criteria and it was pretty reasonable price because I had seen several similar assets sold around that range.

What did I receive from hundreds of members here??

I got 99.99% junk items. If I share some of them here then everyone will laugh. People do not even read the criteria. They just want to get rid of their junk at price of 100 Carat Diamond. Hahahaah.

Thanks

I 100% agree with you that buyers are typically worse than sellers here.
I read a buyer request thread yesterday where the guy wanted buyers to reply in the thread, rather than PMing. The guy wanted one word .coms for a good price and only a few domains matched the criteria but weren't that good.

The rest of them were hot garbage. Like shitty 3 words, made up words, brandables and other TLDs. Heck, maybe that was even your thread. I've spent the last 10 minutes searching for it but I guess it has been deleted.

If that was you, I feel very sorry for you.

•••
I will do brokerage for @uglydork to get what he wanted...10% commission for me:xf.wink::xf.wink::xf.cool::xf.cool::xf.cool::banghead::banghead:

•••
I have .-X.-com , it looks like a IDN, but it really isn’t , I swear it isn’t. Please buy my domain name, it would be my first sale, Please Help! What am doing wrong, I have registered 39 names and have not gotten one inquiry or offer, Please Help!

Did I mention I am a domainer pan handler, please drop a name in my cup.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back