IT.COM

discuss Dictionary .com and 3 letter .com names only - Up to $100

NameSilo
Watch
I only want:
3 letter .com
4 letter pronounceable .com
Dictionary .com only - no made up junk - no medical terms - names like Cat - Dog - Airline
I will only spend up to $100 per name
Must be a name an end user would be interested in buying
Must be super desperate for cash now!
If you send me garbage names that don't follow this I will report you

Can use Paypal or esccrow

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only want:
3 letter .com
Dictionary .com only - no made up junk - no medical terms - names like Cat - Dog - Airline

I guess its a joke:xf.wink::xf.wink:

•••
I have sex.com
For you only 30 bucks😂

•••
Clearly a joke. Uglydork is just trying to make fun of those that post irrational requests, as a recent post which might be right before his...

•••
•••
Yayyy I've sold it for 30 bucks
PayPal is just dandy😎

•••
Clearly a joke. Uglydork is just trying to make fun of those that post irrational requests, as a recent post which might be right before his...

Or not, sometimes one make posts that can be interpreted in more ways than one.

He has a nice direct message button in the post.

Nobody really knows if someone has clicked it :xf.laugh:

Someone could really be hurting.com for money :xf.wink:

•••
How about Buy.com for $99?

Xmas-fever bug still in town.

•••
You never know until you ask

•••
I have cars.com for $100.

Now you're supposed to say ''when I say budget is UP TO $100, it doesn't mean I will pay $100 for every domain''.

•••
I have cars.com for $100.

Now you're supposed to say ''when I say budget is UP TO $100, it doesn't mean I will pay $100 for every domain''.
I guess I could pay $100 each for certain names
Is paypal ok for cars.com? Send me the details

•••
Are you forgetting the discount if you buy more than one, @uglydork?

•••
I only want:
3 letter .com

You listed this in the actual "Domain Buyer Requests" Forum and not in "The Break Room" Forum where jokes and other BS are suppose to be located.

Is this a serious request?

Last edited:
•••
cars.com and sex.com change whois today , great deal

•••
You listed this in the actual "Domain Buyer Requests" Forum and not in "The Break Room" Forum where jokes and other BS are suppose to be located.

Is this a serious request?
What do you think? Maybe.

•••
What do you think? Maybe.

What do I think? Well, I don't know your humor at all but anyways that was pretty funny!

So many threads and blog posts lately with very pissed off domainers getting pretty hot about buyers here at NP putting beyond ridiculous "Domain Wanted" threads out there. So I was hoping it wasn't serious since you and I both know you were missing two to three 0's on the end of your max budget for those requirements you posted you were looking for. lol

You should have posted it in "The Break Room" Forum though, so nobody thought you were serious here for even a minute.

•••
LOL

It works both ways. I really like your sense of humor.

I had 1 similar thread open for long time ago with budget upto $15K for single word.com which fits under my criteria and it was pretty reasonable price because I had seen several similar assets sold around that range.

What did I receive from hundreds of members here??

I got 99.99% junk items. If I share some of them here then everyone will laugh. People do not even read the criteria. They just want to get rid of their junk at price of 100 Carat Diamond. Hahahaah.

Thanks

•••
i have Crypto.com , it's ok ? meet your criteria? O_o

•••
•••
What do I think? Well, I don't know your humor at all but anyways that was pretty funny!

So many threads and blog posts lately with very pissed off domainers getting pretty hot about buyers here at NP putting beyond ridiculous "Domain Wanted" threads out there. So I was hoping it wasn't serious since you and I both know you were missing two to three 0's on the end of your max budget for those requirements you posted you were looking for. lol

You should have posted it in "The Break Room" Forum though, so nobody thought you were serious here for even a minute.
Not serious - sick of these rediculous posts also

•••
I only want:
3 letter .com

Best joke of the year came on second last day of the year...
i had to waited for 364 days to see this...

thanks dude...

and best part is You are having VIP badge...LOL Entertaining...

•••
You made me check the calender buddy, It appeared March has ended a few seconds ago.

•••
Hey man,

I Have insurance. Com but guess its too many characters..

Since we are old pals willing to let it go for $45.

Today only:xf.grin:

•••
Wondering how many time I got reported for comments in the Domain Buyer Requests. Would love to see a compilation of the most bizarre posts and responds ever made in this section.

•••
Is there any particular reason why we are wasting bandwidth and time with this thread?

This section, as far as I know, is for valid and reasonable requests and offers. In my opinion, by creating this thread you are being disrespectful with the other members of this great community (or what used to be a great community). By bumping this we are all putting this thread at the top, thus reducing the chances for other valid threads.

After posting I will report my own post as possibly being off-topic - I don't want to contribute to bumping this. I just want to empathize the fact that we shouldn't create posts like these here.

Just my 1 and a half cents.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back