NameSilo

.mobi Developer Needed for mobile and pc based shopping site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

thinking1

Established Member
Impact
85
I want to build a mobile website for my wheyprotein.mobi that allows a user to purchase protein and vitamin supplements from their phone through the use of bango.

I also want to have the site detect pc users and have a regular website that allows a person to do their shopping on this site too. The yahoo shops through the ypn looks like it would do the job pretty well for the pc site.

If you can't design a mobile site that allows users to shop then I would at least like the site to detect a mobile user and send them to a simple page and then redirect the pc users so they can do the shopping online. That way my site will at least be compliant.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
thinking1 said:
I want to build a mobile website for my wheyprotein.mobi that allows a user to purchase protein and vitamin supplements from their phone through the use of bango.

I also want to have the site detect pc users and have a regular website that allows a person to do their shopping on this site too. The yahoo shops through the ypn looks like it would do the job pretty well for the pc site.

If you can't design a mobile site that allows users to shop then I would at least like the site to detect a mobile user and send them to a simple page and then redirect the pc users so they can do the shopping online. That way my site will at least be compliant.
I bet Reece would go in on the expense with you in exchange for part ownership! :lol:
 
0
•••
dagersh said:
I bet Reece would go in on the expense with you in exchange for part ownership! :lol:

:D

I wonder if he would......
He is definitely the mobi supplement man.
 
0
•••
I, too, am looking to develop a health supplements and workout mobi.

Any interested developers (or buyers!) PM me if your looking for a job ;)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back