NameSilo

.in Developed .IN / .CO.IN Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Gosf.in

Interesting that it's a marketing initiative.

And valid for one day with online shopping as the focus.

•••
Last edited:
•••
http://www.price.in

Compare prices on TRAVEL, PRODUCTS, ELECTRONICS, COMPUTERS, MOBILES, GADGETS.

•••
•••
www.tvh.in

Stands for True Value Homes!

Vishwanathan Anand is appearing in their tv commercials.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I just finished this one:

www.monaco.co.in.
I developed it for fun, since I live not far from Monaco.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Readers.in - nicely developed into an office stationery e-shop.

•••
•••
Not sure if it has been posted but a messaging site from one of India's biggest companies.

Hike.in

I own the .co.in which gets a lot of traffic,and growing, from this one!

•••
•••
Anybody see any potential in the following undeveloped .in domain name?

gamblers.in

•••
•••
Remember the $32,000 hike.in sale that most people thought was unreal? Well they just received $7 million in fresh investment.

Also, their press release says " ‘hike’ is a free mobile messaging app that crossed the 5 million users in just four months after its launch on 12/12/12. This makes ‘hike’ one of the fastest growing free mobile apps globally. "

How cool is that?

•••
Remember the $32,000 hike.in sale that most people thought was unreal? Well they just received $7 million in fresh investment.

Also, their press release says " ‘hike’ is a free mobile messaging app that crossed the 5 million users in just four months after its launch on 12/12/12. This makes ‘hike’ one of the fastest growing free mobile apps globally. "

How cool is that?

Very cool!! :laugh:

one word LLLL.in and LLLL.co.in names are very good to own. If you have some, hold onto them.

fyi- Total .IN registered is currently above 1.7M.

The future is bright

•••
Very cool!! :laugh:

one word LLLL.in and LLLL.co.in names are very good to own. If you have some, hold onto them.

fyi- Total .IN registered is currently above 1.7M.

The future is bright

Good to hear 1.7M domains registered. Where do you see the numbers?

•••
Good to hear 1.7M domains registered. Where do you see the numbers?

Mitsu's flyers that were recently posted on inforum.

good work updating domainmarket.in ;)

•••

How cool is that?

They also own HikeApp.com & HikeApp.in

HikeApps.com is also App related website. Owned by someone else.

•••

How cool is that?

As I posted earlier I have the .co.in version which gets a fair bit of traffic. Does not make a lot of sense that they did not try to buy it as well but then nothing really surprises me in this business.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back