Dynadot

domain Developed.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say $XX,XXX based on similar "-ed" sales from namebio.
Just my opinion :)

•••
I've had the domains in my signature appraised at $XX,XXX, so I'd say the same for this.

I wouldn't sell it for any less than high $X,XXX.

•••
I'd say anywhere between $15k-$50k.

But it's one of those where you wouldn't be surprised if you looked at weekly sales and saw it sold for $100k.

It's a 1 word domain, a perfect name for a company with a lot of backing to build a brand around and the word 'developed' can represent a few industries (Real Estate comes to mind).

Last edited:
•••
•••
Have you approached undeveloped.com? Would make a great platform to sell established websites and compliment their existing platform.

Worth at least xx,xxx in my opinion

•••
5 to 6 figures in my honest opinion. It's hard to put an accurate valuation on this but it's one of those names that in my opinion could sell for $100k+ but that would be to an ideal buyer. Selling to other domainers could get you about 10-20 cents on the dollar if you needed the money and wanted to sell it quick.

It has a lot of potential uses in real estate, web development, marketing and also for the sale of turnkey internet businesses.

•••
Hello.

We would appraise this domain name at $5,000 - $15,000. End user potential $50,000 - $150,000

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back