Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SES

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys,

I was wondering what factors Estibot takes into account for valuations. I recently purchased a domain and its value came to $65.00. However, I'm thinking this valuation is too low. Do you guys rely on this for valuations or is there a better source out there?

Thanks guys

look forward to hearing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It goes by search traffic, results, CPC, related sales, etc.

I don't rely on it, but it's a factor that can be a good tool to include if you're approaching end users to try and sell your domain to.

•••
I see, Thank you for your comment URL Enterprise.

•••
I see, Thank you for your comment URL Enterprise.

What name were you valuating if you care to PM me that's fine. I won't share your secret domain with anybody

•••
•••
@alessandro you can post on here if the domain has any value or not? Would really help.

Cheers

•••
I sent you a PM in response in regards to the value. Best regards and thank you

•••
Estibot could be just one of the factors in valuation. If you see value in the name that is not reflected in search, previous sales etc., then estibot will undervalue.

At the same time, estibot grossly overvalues mistypes of important keywords leading people to buy trash they don't need.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back