Dynadot

question Determining type in traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JohnAmibo

Established Member
Impact
What's the best way to determine type in traffic on parked domains? Is there any free tools or sites that can pull the volume of type in traffic from just a domain query?

Many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For you own Parked Domains? Depends where they are parked.....

Dan plus Google Analytics shows Direct, referral, organic social. organic search and email traffic

You can find the data under GA4 traffic acquisition report tab......

Last edited:
•••
For you own Parked Domains? Depends where they are parked.....

Dan plus Google Analytics shows Direct, referral, organic social. organic search and email traffic

You can find the data under GA4 traffic acquisition report tab......
Thanks for the info. Forgive my ignorance but how do I set up google analytics with Dan? Do I have to add the GA code to each site like you do on a developed site or is it all handled through the Dan dashboard once parked with them?

•••
Thanks for the info. Forgive my ignorance but how do I set up google analytics with Dan? Do I have to add the GA code to each site like you do on a developed site or is it all handled through the Dan dashboard once parked with them?
https://dan.com/users/settings/integrations
Area to enter your google analytics on that page, will work for all domains pointed to Dan’s nameservers

•••
Thanks all, seemed to have figured it out

•••
What's the best way to determine type in traffic on parked domains? Is there any free tools or sites that can pull the volume of type in traffic from just a domain query?

Many thanks

with the help of service tools, you can do everything possible ;)

•••
Is there any free tools or sites that can pull the volume of type in traffic from just a domain query?
Hi

short answer, no

unless the tool has access to that specific domain name, then how can it know if it gets traffic?

common sense and likelihood of someone typing that name in address bar, is your best bet

imo....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back