Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain dess.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
313
Hellow friends, what is your opinion on this domain of mine that I created some 8 yrs ago?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I cant see any value in this one, is there any reason you registered those letters? Does "Dess" mean anything?
 
1
•••
Waste of money.
 
0
•••
If I ask why? I saw strange domain names with hefty price tags. Of course I created it to do some personal Internet marketing posts. But did only few posts.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back